10/15 - Santana Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
Adjusting to my new role of housewife, full time turker, and substitute teacher from being a full time teacher has been a hard adjustment! I do have to say... I did miss you guys while I was gone :glomp:

Now on to this new adventure and hoping I can pull off suporting hubby's culinary adventure while watching our two year old and juggling our 5 year olds school activities. With only one car, one of us has to stay home. He's been going nuts at home and can't figure out turk... so here I am! Back to stir things up again :wink:

Wolvenna

Surveys for the Survey Gods
Reaction score
Thought maybe I'd do some 411Richmond receipts just to fill the time and now I feel a little dead inside...It's been a while since I turked on the weekend, is Saturday always this dead?

Last edited:
Reactions: WalkingEmphasis

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Adjusting to my new role of housewife, full time turker, and substitute teacher from being a full time teacher has been a hard adjustment! I do have to say... I did miss you guys while I was gone :glomp:

Now on to this new adventure and hoping I can pull off suporting hubby's culinary adventure while watching our two year old and juggling our 5 year olds school activities. With only one car, one of us has to stay home. He's been going nuts at home and can't figure out turk... so here I am! Back to stir things up again :wink:
can non-physical entity felines from the Phantom zone stir things up though?

:redpanda:

Reactions: PhantomCatt

Mistahjslover

Mindless Turk Drone Since 2010.
Reaction score
My normal turk day; making a few extra bucks to pay a few simple bills by doing penny hits. Now money is tight and I'm back to doing surveys. HOW CAN YA'LL STAY FOCUS?! My brain hurts!! :cries:

Status
Not open for further replies.