Status
Not open for further replies.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I missed it again. :(

Title: Qualification HIT: FESS Target 1 (WARNING: HIT contains anatomy/organ images and blood. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
Requester: LOS [A2MG9E64Z06RY7] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Successful completions will be granted the qualification as well as a bonus. Please review the information and take a short test. The survey contains graphical surgical images with blood at times.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; FESS_Target_1 has not been granted; Block_FESS_Target_1 has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Adult Content Qualification is 1;
how good are these that you're sad about missing them? I think I passed.

You are receiving this email because a requester has granted you the following qualification:

Qualification: FESS_Target_1
Requester: LOS
Qualification Value: 1

Reactions: electrolyte

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score

You are receiving this email because a requester has granted you the following qualification:

I have no idea because I haven't been able to catch one yet!

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Relationship Preferences Survey (WARNING: Some sexually explicit questions are asked. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
Requester: Sarah Merrill [A13WFJCUHRZKQT] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00]
Description:
A survey asking you about your relationships with your friends, family, and (current, past, and ideal) partners.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Adult Content Qualification is 1;

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
i've had below dial-up speed internet since sometime this morning, I see im missing los quals. i'm sad. And it will probably be 2 hrs after i write this that it actually posts. (and if Los just showing up minutes before this posts proves me a liar well im a good hit guesser. :wink: ) But this is soooo frustrating. i had to disable pics to even get this to come up to make myself sad with whatever im missing, though quals are the maing thing. which is very disorienting. ok done whining hi and bye :wink:
ps hi humbleturker @humbleturker sorry I missed you even if for a min.

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
i've had below dial-up speed internet since sometime this morning, I see im missing los quals. i'm sad. And it will probably be 2 hrs after i write this that it actually posts. (and if Los just showing up minutes before this posts proves me a liar well im a good hit guesser. :wink: ) But this is soooo frustrating. i had to disable pics to even get this to come up to make myself sad with whatever im missing, though quals are the maing thing. which is very disorienting. ok done whining hi and bye :wink:
ps hi humbleturker @humbleturker sorry I missed you even if for a min.
criminal internet that slow still exists.

Josh

Contributor
Reaction score

I don't know but I got the Qual as well.

jessinchicago

Reaction score
OCMP75 customer: hi i want a restaurant in bruinwick, ga

OCMP75 bot: I have a table for _ at __ in bruinwick, ga on _____, is that correct?

OCMP75 customer: yeah

Me tagging for $0.00 qual: bruinwick, yeah, city. georgia, state, yeah. I got you OCMP bitches for once! *Hits submit*

OCMP75: No.
OCMP75: bruinwick should have been changed to Brunswick

Me (in feedback form): Wait, what? How was I supposed to guess that bruinwick was actually Brunswick? Am I supposed to know every city and/or town in the state of Georgia?

OCMP75 (2 days later): Another time the customer names an island in the Atlantic Ocean and you tag it as a city. Don't you have internet to check?

Me: What? The customer said "bruinwick, ga" and you expected me to somehow intuitively know he or she meant Brunswick, GA?! You're kidding me, right?! And to answer your question: Not when you're paying me $0.00!!! Take your disrespectful and demeaning responses elsewhere, man. I'm sure there's rocks somewhere near that island in the Atlantic Ocean. Go kick 'em.

Reactions: nopoopwarez

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Watching the Warriors dismantle my noob Lakers is depressing.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Rate TV Show & Movie categories | PANDA
Requester: Sergey Schmidt [A1IFMRTRLY6CMX] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.75] [Fair: 4.16] [Comm: 1.95] [Fast: 4.34]
Description:
Tell us what you think about the TV Show & Movie categories provided this in this task
Time: 5 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 5917
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;

Status
Not open for further replies.