especially the long timers
the posters from 2016

if you ever decide to finally branch away
pm me your numbers so we can text here and there

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
You've gotta realize, there are always cliques that form behind the scenes on these forums. With all the fragile types on here, they eventually start having disagreements, rivalries, etc. When one leaves a particular forum, their buddies will often follow.

Don't mind me, though. I'm sure there are lots of reasons why people leave.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
You've gotta realize, there are always cliques that form behind the scenes on these forums. With all the fragile types on here, they eventually start having disagreements, rivalries, etc. When one leaves a particular forum, their buddies will often follow.

I'm just waiting for a rat clique to form and finally I can be with my own kind and get the hell outta here.

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score

I think you're right. I just like everybody. :(

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
anyone hear from GTR @GTR?

hope he is doing alright.

Reactions: FireMonkey

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
there may be less posts, but I swear there are almost as many hitposts as turkerhub. just sayin'
I ventured over to turkerhub a while back to check it out. The way they post their hits doesn't show whether or not I qualify for them, so i was always clicking on hits I didn't qualify for. It was kind of a waste of time. Maybe they fixed that by now.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
I'm just waiting for a rat clique to form and finally I can be with my own kind and get the hell outta here.
Oh sure, you were too good for the swine clique, but now you're looking for a way out.

Reactions: Starslip and Pleco

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I ventured over to turkerhub a while back to check it out. The way they post their hits doesn't show whether or not I qualify for them, so i was always clicking on hits I didn't qualify for. It was kind of a waste of time. Maybe they fixed that by now.
It's the stuff posted from when you submit a review to turkerview, mostly. Doesn't show quals or anything so kind of annoying

Reactions: mboone73

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Oh, I'm sure Furball has many options. Who else can say they have been a judge, a farmer, a supermodel (that one was my fault), and a Civil War hero?

You are very diverse!

:)

Last edited:

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Oh, I'm sure Furball has many options. Who else can say they have been a judge, a farmer, a supermodel (that one was my fault), and a Civil War hero. You are very diverse!

:)
I feel like he was also some sort of vegetable for a while...a radish? yam? I forget

Pleco @Pleco help me out

Status
Not open for further replies.