10/15 - Muppets Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

egryan1

Reaction score
This is the forth forum that i have had to join the others kinda died cause of some kind rift or scandle I really don't something like that happen here so surprised that its kinda been going downhill has far has post and stuff

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Pilot Study on Facebook Use and Well-being(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: ECQIPS at Michigan [A1X5MK7DE62ZUT] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.32 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.94 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 27 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Please help us out by completing a short study on Facebook use and well-being. The survey should take approx. 10 min to complete and is paying $1.00 for completion.
Time: 5400
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100;Exc: [111263-110674] DoesNotExist ;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 75;Location In US

Reactions: Starslip

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
Tfw everyone likes a persona were you literally pretended to a vegetable more than they like your actual personality.

[/QUOTE

I always just stay me.. for all the internetz years.. I watched my friends pretending they were different ages, married, not married, liked things, didn't like things.. and crash and burn over and over. I just never could pretend I was something different even with my turtleness.. my real life nickname has been turtle even. Anyway, I couldn't pretend because I want people to like who I actually am and if they don't, I don't want to be around them anyway. I'm feeling all maudlin tonight as my ceiling hole drips water everywhere and the fucking rain won't stop long enough at a time so they can pour a ton of silicone on the roof. The latest drip is one inch.. from my bed. A new spot. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reactions: Pleco and Starslip

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
dorchannel’s team is cutting it close rn in his and i’s matchup

Reactions: Starslip

Peachy

Banned
Pollster