10/14 - Seen on Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
miss you though. did you delete your insta too?

ready for basketball season? i’m trying to get more excited right now. i wish gsw wasn’t so good

also now Melo is on the rockets :cautious:
I did, I'll probably get another one though because I miss the basketball memes

Yeah sorry about Melo but also kind of not sorry because I'm just so happy his fat ass isn't on my team anymore. But sorry because I love you

Reactions: Kliq and Peachy

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Ohhh I wish I was in the UK :( still in Colorado, moving back to Iowa at the end of the month. Home sick for some Worcestershire sauce

Less homesick for the Worcestershire sauce now, thanks buddy
I do a shot of "woostershire" sauce at least once a week. It's got magic in it, I think.:D
Also, why isn't Dorchester pronounced, "Dooster"?:p

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
I do a shot of "woostershire" sauce at least once a week. It's got magic in it, I think.
For the same reason Kansas and Arkansas are pronounced differently - to confuse the everloving fuck out of them foreigners y'hear, get offa my lawn

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
For the same reason Kansas and Arkansas are pronounced differently - to confuse the everloving fuck out of them foreigners y'hear, get offa my lawn
I think we should start calling it "Kan-saw". Sounds way more fancy.
Also, I'll walk on any lawn I want! What do you think this is? King's College? This is a 'murrrica! Lock 'em up! Lock 'em up!
jk. I'm a shitty patriot.:p

Last edited:

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
I think we should start calling it "Kan-saw". Sounds way more fancy.
Also, I'll walk on any lawn I want! What do you think this is? King's College? This is a 'murrrica! Lock 'em up! Lock 'em up!
jk. I'm a shitty patriot.:p
Jokes on you, I got my 10 year green card! No president or divorce can get rid of me!

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I do a shot of "woostershire" sauce at least once a week. It's got magic in it, I think.:D
Worcester and Dorchester are pronounced differently because Dorchester has an H in it...

Itsmee

Condor
Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Oct 13, 2018.

Your HIT activity for this week:
- Number of HITs submitted: 42

Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
- Number of HITs approved: 34
- Number of HITs rejected: 0
- Bonus reward earned: $20.53
- HIT reward earned: $57.02
- Total Amount earned this week: $77.55

Note 1: I spread mayo on the grill cheese instead of margarine - makes it brown more evenly and doesn't taste burnt.
Note2: Wifey is from Boston and when she gets mad, the accent comes out (of course, I remind her not to talk that way around me)

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
miss you though. did you delete your insta too?

ready for basketball season? i’m trying to get more excited right now. i wish gsw wasn’t so good

also now Melo is on the rockets :cautious:
I considered going to a rockets game next month. I wanted to go to a b-ball game for my birthday, but unfortunately my team plays out of state that weekend (Pacers). So, I looked up tix for both Miami and Houston where they were playing, but I just couldn't get the return flights to line up for Houston or the departing for Miami wtih my schedule (and budget). I really wanted to go to Houston because I've only ever been to Austin in Texas.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Ah, the armpit of New England <3
I always thought that was Sanford, ME. But, if the US were a gross, unhealthy body, I guess the armpit would cover both.:thumbup:

Last edited:

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I always thought that was Sanford, ME. But, if the US were a gross, unhealthy body, I guess the armpit would cover both.:thumbup:
Just wait until they redesign Kelley Square for the Paw Sox.

Reactions: Jerami

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
I considered going to a rockets game next month. I wanted to go to a b-ball game for my birthday, but unfortunately my team plays out of state that weekend (Pacers). So, I looked up tix for both Miami and Houston where they were playing, but I just couldn't get the return flights to line up for Houston or the departing for Miami wtih my schedule (and budget). I really wanted to go to Houston because I've only ever been to Austin in Texas.
So happy Oladipo is killing it for you guys. I miss him in OKC but we're all so happy he's going off in Indy. Take care of him :love:

Reactions: Kennedy

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
So happy Oladipo is killing it for you guys. I miss him in OKC but we're all so happy he's going off in Indy. Take care of him :love:
I just love him. Class act, for sure.
I was trying to follow the thread and I am unsure now if you live in: UK, New England area, or Oklahoma. :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.