10/09 - Double Dare Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
Hopefully after a few unfruitful years of the hard way the 11 year old will come around. I thought my son's hardest years were that 11-15 age range.
My boys were soooo easy the girls not so much

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
Liz @Liz make it 6, you can have mine. he cried for almost 45 minutes because I asked him 3 times if he wanted me to sing his bedtime songs but he said no because he was mad at me so I didn't sing them.

also hi, everyone :wave:
HELLL YES!!!! And to think I was about to clean out the baby room I can't bring myself to clean out.

LisaPisa

Reaction score
Anyone else get this line of bull?

Requester was Sam Beckett

Hit title: MUST BE A PARENT: Following short video clips, answer a school related survey$1.00

Rejected
Feedback
We're sorry, your survey code did not match any of our approved codes.

I should have known better than to accept this HIT. He has never been reviewed. Guessing they are not on the up and up.

Reactions: Dragonfly

EnterNameHere

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone else get this line of bull?

Requester was Sam Beckett

Hit title: MUST BE A PARENT: Following short video clips, answer a school related survey$1.00

Rejected
Feedback
We're sorry, your survey code did not match any of our approved codes.

I should have known better than to accept this HIT. He has never been reviewed. Guessing they are not on the up and up.

Kidding aside, that sucks. :(

Dragonfly

Reaction score
Just curious do you guys accept HITs if the requester has no prior reviews or is that a red flag?

Reactions: C to the J

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Just curious do you guys accept HITs if the requester has no prior reviews or is that a red flag?
Gotta use your best judgement in that case.
If they have 17 warnings about rejections well then fuck nah.

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes.

You're better off previewing the HIT and trying to get a feel for how professional the requester seems than relying on reviews. You will get better at this with experience.

LisaPisa

Reaction score
These Lindsey Greco longitudinal hits are turning out quite nicely. If you missed the qual for this round, you should keep an eye out for the next time.

Reactions: Kliq and Dragonfly

Dragonfly

Reaction score
Yes.

You're better off previewing the HIT and trying to get a feel for how professional the requester seems than relying on reviews. You will get better at this with experience.
I went back and viewed it in my tracker. It was for the University of Wisconsin La Crosse. It sure seemed professional enough but I remember it seeming as if it was an advertisement for the Common Core program. I had to watch a video on it and answer questions. Coming from a non common core state maybe they didn't like my answers :)

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
i'll hit my daily goal thanks to noah's 12 cent hits today. quite a difference from yesterday.
*sobs quietly, an Oregonian who hasn't qualed for his HIT location region, for some time
{I miss Noahs}

Last edited:
Reactions: FireMonkey

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I got hello fresh food and made some foofoo taco thing, ick I know why I just eat fried food now
whenever someone puts on perfume FIL says they rolled around in foofoo powder and now i"m picturing a perfumed taco being all sad cause no one wants to eat him.

Status
Not open for further replies.