Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Got the TU berlin qual but those things are pretty ass

Title: Speech Quality Assessment | PANDA
Requester: TU Berlin [ARAF31KCGJ5AA] (Req TV): $7.96/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Listen to several speech files and rate their quality.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 58
Reward: $0.60
Qualifications: PSAMD EqualTo 1;
Man when they were talking about making up to $50 on the qual I got excited.
Then I saw the HITs on Friday.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
So, I got a new laptop for when I'm working away from home. Installed MTS and all that, copied over my include list, but it is not finding or announcing ANYTHING on my include list. Anybody have an idea why?
I would check SETTINGS / ALERTS and make sure you have something set up for INCLUDE SOUND and check the computer's sound setup to make sure the mixer is at a decent level setting for sounds for your MTS and other system sounds and that the master sound hasn't been muted by accident.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I would check SETTINGS / ALERTS and make sure you have something set up for INCLUDE SOUND and check the computer's sound setup to make sure the mixer is at a decent level setting for sounds for your MTS and other system sounds and that the master sound hasn't been muted by accident.
Yeah I did that already. It's not even giving me that little box at the top with all the include list hits that matched. Geos are on my include list, but it did not tell me about the garbage Geos, I just happened to notice them.

Ty for the suggestion though!

dudenamedric

Reaction score
The Seth/Fiend match was terrible. It's a HIAC match, what was the ref doing ringing the bell? No reason for it. If they don't want the Fiend beaten, and don't want him to have the belt, then don't make the match. I was booing along with the crowd. AEW AEW!
yeah I didn't understand that either. I just like to watch The Fiend, but you knew they were gonna have a schmoz. Can't have Seth lose the belt, can't beat the Fiend. I personally would like to see the Fiend win and then destroy the belt cuz he only cares about spreading pain

• Love
Reactions: Binxybaby

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Workplace Celebrations | PANDA
Requester: Rose Kim [ANY0CBBIZBQCH] [TurkerView]
Description: A 10-minute questionnaire on a workplace celebration event you attended most recently.
Duration: ~180min
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications:
HIT Time: 4 min, 17 sec
Catchability: Okay

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Oh yea. I just find it funny that they all addressed recently that they would be doing more of what the fans want and there really hasn't been much of that. NXT is great. Give over creative to HHH and I'm sure things would improve immensely.
triple h is great but they need to give over creativity to C to the J @C to the J and i. we have great ideas.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Yeah I did that already. It's not even giving me that little box at the top with all the include list hits that matched. Geos are on my include list, but it did not tell me about the garbage Geos, I just happened to notice them.
I would check the INCLUDE list settings then (especially the one about "strict matching") because you have me wondering if the Geos you want and the one that exists on AMT may be different enough in language or upper/lower cases not to catch and announce. I'm sure you also know about the reward settings (i.e. if Geos are 30 cents and you have your rewards filter set to anything at 50 cents and above, you will never get an INCLUDE announcement if a Geos is caught unless you set your reward to 30 cents or lower).

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
you obviously didn't try hard enough :p

I'll have to research that. I've been searching for pictures based on my memory of balloons that have flown at the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta and I didn't remember a rat balloon although it's possible it's flown here before. Maybe I just have middle aged man's memory. :wink:

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'll have to research that. I've been searching for pictures based on my memory of balloons that have flown at the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta and I didn't remember a rat balloon although it's possible it's flown here before. Maybe I just have middle aged man's memory. :wink:
oh my bad. I just googled 'rat hot hair balloon' lmao. Didn't realize you were pulling from a specific event

nana

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: materials validation study (~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Rellie Rozin [AC9X5CUGKJJ0U] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.92] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.43] [Fast=4.83] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=4.89] [Reviews=33] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 15:00
Available: 1
Description: 5 min survey
Qualifications: Exc: [1669961503-174650] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

nana

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey about Personality! | Accept
Requester: Kansas State Psychology CL [A2NUOE2UMPBQTD] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.18] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.16] [Fast=4.38] [Comm=2.33] [Fair=4.43] [Reviews=20] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Complete a brief survey about your personality
Qualifications: PilotComplete DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: Blakkat

XWarrior

Reaction score
So, I got a new laptop for when I'm working away from home. Installed MTS and all that, copied over my include list, but it is not finding or announcing ANYTHING on my include list. Anybody have an idea why?
Did you export/import your database first and do a sync. Best thing to do is, do a new export of your database and include list from your main system, delete what you have on the laptop and do the database import and sync first and import include list. And make sure you have the same TurkerView API Key and after do another database sync.

Reactions: Despairagus

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I would check the INCLUDE list settings then (especially the one about "strict matching") because you have me wondering if the Geos you want and the one that exists on AMT may be different enough in language or upper/lower cases not to catch and announce. I'm sure you also know about the reward settings (i.e. if Geos are 30 cents and you have your rewards filter set to anything at 50 cents and above, you will never get an INCLUDE announcement if a Geos is caught unless you set your reward to 30 cents or lower).
I use the req # for geos, so I don't think that's the issue. I also opened up two diff windows with diff reward settings to see if that was it. I'm totally at a loss to what's going on.

I'll try turning off whole computer then turning on again.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Did you export/import your database first and do a sync. Best thing to do is, do a new export of your database and include list from your main system, delete what you have on the laptop and do the database import and sync first and import include list. And make sure you have the same TurkerView API Key and after do another database sync.
I haven't syncd yet! I'll try that before turning off computer and throwing in the wood stove. I do have the same Tuerkerview API.

I copied it all over using remote desktop b/c I left home without copying it over first (oops)

Status
Not open for further replies.