• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Congratulations to DareAngel3 @DareAngel3 for winning last week's All Around Posting challenge!
:party:

This week's challenge is for Most HIT Posts and will run until Saturday.

For more info on weekly challenges and to see the full results of last week, click here

Thanks for playing everyone!!

dudenamedric

Reaction score
You definitely need to. They are really rocking it. Dean Ambrose was boring on WWE but he's gotten his groove back on AEW!
Can confirm. AEW has had some pretty exciting stuff happening. Dynamite was awesome. Looking forward to this week's show.

WWE is making some changes and it shows, but they have a lot to undo. HIAC aside from Becky/Sasha and Seth/Fiend was boring.

Binxybaby

Reaction score
i didn't watch hiac but this has been well known for years now :,
vince is out of touch
Oh yea. I just find it funny that they all addressed recently that they would be doing more of what the fans want and there really hasn't been much of that. NXT is great. Give over creative to HHH and I'm sure things would improve immensely.

Reactions: Peachy and cb456

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Everyday Actions(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: NerdLab Lab Group [ATMRMLDNGYDJT] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.14] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.41] [Fast=4.60] [Comm=4.02] [Fair=4.77] [Reviews=335] [ToS=28]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.25
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 82
Description: In this study, you will recall a previous experience and complete a brief questionnaire about your current state of mind, opinions and demographics.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Exc: [671524877-174559] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US

Reactions: Despairagus

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I was super dreading planning kiddo's 4th birthday party because I hate parties, but then I came up with the idea of doing a painting party and now I'm super pumped!
I can see it now ... a child's area with painting and juice. A parent's area with painting and wine.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Last edited:

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I can see it now ... a child's area with painting and juice. A parent's area with painting and wine.
ooh. that...sounds way better than what I had planned.

• Love
Reactions: Binxybaby

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Queries at a Retail Store | PANDA
Requester: Purnendu Mukherjee [A2U69GA1751HLW] [TurkerView]
Description: What are the different kinds of questions you may ask when you visit a retail store? (e.g. Walmart, any supermarket,)
Duration: ~15min
Reward: $1.20
Qualifications:
  • Masters Exist
HIT Time: 7 min, 28 sec
Catchability: Unlikely
Pros: Pay is ok if you think and write well. All in i-Frame.
Cons: Writing 20 queries, so YMMV.

libbyrea

Reaction score
Some have qual tests available.

What are you talking about specifically?
I have been trying to do a HIT, and it says this when I go to accept it, "This Requester has specified Qualifications for this HIT. At this time, you do not meet those Qualifications." I haven't ever done this Requesters HITs, but I believe it's a new account, from a guy I use to do his HITs, I never gotten any rejections, so I'm a little confused why it says this..

Reactions: C to the J

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I have been trying to do a HIT, and it says this when I go to accept it, "This Requester has specified Qualifications for this HIT. At this time, you do not meet those Qualifications." I haven't ever done this Requesters HITs, but I believe it's a new account, from a guy I use to do his HITs, I never gotten any rejections, so I'm a little confused why it says this..
If you look at the qualifications for a HIT and it shows you as having them but you still get that message then you are blocked from their HITs.

If you don't have the qualifications then they likely went closed qualification or possibly even masters.

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
Morning all,
Hope it picks up some today. Already told the kids that it will probably be 7 eleven points day in our house for meals. That means what points you have determines your dinner. ( I get one Taquito and a Donut) At least on the weekend we have Costco free sample day for meals. :wink:

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
If you look at the qualifications for a HIT and it shows you as having them but you still get that message then you are blocked from their HITs.

If you don't have the qualifications then they likely went closed qualification or possibly even masters.
Or if it's someone like Noah, they'll only let certain states do some batches and certain states do other batches.
Freaking Noah.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
ooh. that...sounds way better than what I had planned.
My idea for you is based off a business that is becoming popular around the country - adults who paint and drink wine. I believe it got its start on SHARK TANK unless it existed before the show appearance where I saw it and have heard about it more ever since.

btw, sorry I can't find a rat balloon pic for you. :love:

libbyrea

Reaction score

How on earth could they have blocked me? I haven't ever done these lol. I contacted the requesters to see what could be going on.

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
Can confirm. AEW has had some pretty exciting stuff happening. Dynamite was awesome. Looking forward to this week's show.

WWE is making some changes and it shows, but they have a lot to undo. HIAC aside from Becky/Sasha and Seth/Fiend was boring.
The Seth/Fiend match was terrible. It's a HIAC match, what was the ref doing ringing the bell? No reason for it. If they don't want the Fiend beaten, and don't want him to have the belt, then don't make the match. I was booing along with the crowd. AEW AEW!

Reactions: Binxybaby

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
My idea for you is based off a business that is becoming popular around the country - adults who paint and drink wine. I believe it got its start on SHARK TANK unless it existed before the show appearance where I saw it and have heard about it more ever since.

btw, sorry I can't find a rat balloon pic for you. :love:
you obviously didn't try hard enough :p

PandaThief

Reaction score
Got the TU berlin qual but those things are pretty ass

Title: Speech Quality Assessment | PANDA
Requester: TU Berlin [ARAF31KCGJ5AA] (Req TV): $7.96/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Listen to several speech files and rate their quality.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 58
Reward: $0.60
Qualifications: PSAMD EqualTo 1;

Status
Not open for further replies.