10/06 - Super Showdown Saturday!

Are oatmeal chocolate chip cookies gross?

• No

• Yes (wrong answer)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
definitely not macaroni, only spaghetti. lol. and lots of crumbled up saltines :drool:
I bought oyster crackers for today's chili. Which is just saltines in a cute shape. Last year the store had ranch flavored oyster crackers. I was dismayed to see they did not this year.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I bought oyster crackers for today's chili. Which is just saltines in a cute shape. Last year the store had ranch flavored oyster crackers. I was dismayed to see they did not this year.
oyster crackers are acceptable. I think noodles in chili is a regional thing? not positive though...

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
oyster crackers are acceptable. I think noodles in chili is a regional thing? not positive though...
Maybe. There are quite a few people that do around here, too. But, it seems most like the macaroni instead. That business reminds me of goulash. Which I do not want to be reminded of, lol.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Maybe. There are quite a few people that do around here, too. But, it seems most like the macaroni instead. That business reminds me of goulash. Which I do not want to be reminded of, lol.
idk why, I know they taste exactly the same, but I don't like macaroni noodles in mine. it just looks weird. has to be spaghetti

Reactions: Kennedy

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Has Ben Peterson posted, I haven't seen him in a week.
He has, you might have gotten the 'ol Ben Peterson timeout.
This has been a topic in my friends group for the last year or so. Ohio has a dastardly disgusting joint called Skyline Chili, where they put Greek Chili (?????) on fast food spaghetti with cheese, oyster crackers, and sadness. Oh and onions. And it is so absolutely vile to me. Like vomit.

Fast food spaghetti is the evil that is infecting this world and everything about Skyline Chili and all you heathens eating chili with spaghetti breaks my heart.

Chili on spaghetti confuses me and my East coast friends.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Have a good day everyone! It is time to bathe the chihuahuas. They hate this more than you can imagine, so it should be a good time for everyone. As soon as that bath water starts, it's hide and seek..and run and whimper.

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Trucker

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
He has, you might have gotten the 'ol Ben Peterson timeout.

This has been a topic in my friends group for the last year or so. Ohio has a dastardly disgusting joint called Skyline Chili, where they put Greek Chili (?????) on fast food spaghetti with cheese, oyster crackers, and sadness. Oh and onions. And it is so absolutely vile to me. Like vomit.

Fast food spaghetti is the evil that is infecting this world and everything about Skyline Chili and all you heathens eating chili with spaghetti breaks my heart.
Ewwwww Skyline is nasty. We have one in my town. Cincinnati chili always tasted weird to me, like it was too sweet or had pumpkin pie spice in it.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Ewwwww Skyline is nasty. We have one in my town. Cincinnati chili always tasted weird to me, like it was too sweet or had pumpkin pie spice in it.
Because it's "GREEK CHILI"
*Stamps feet* GREEKS DON'T MAKE CHILI!!

Reactions: cb456 and Kennedy

Minx2121

Reaction score
Title: Study about people's understanding and decision-making(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: FutureMindLab [AY1IJ23H07UPL] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.85 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.62 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 30 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Study where you will be asked to make decisions
Time: 600
HITs Available: 20
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000;Exc: [109042721-109620] DoesNotExist ;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90;Location In US

Alexis Reid

Reaction score
So newbie question, does anyone work HITs in other pages besides amazon turk? Looking to expand my horizons...maybe.

Minx2121

Reaction score
Title: Answer an 8-minute survey | Accept
Requester: Irene [A2005EP47NDO85] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.04] [Pay=2.45] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.94] [Fast=4.83] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=4.87] [Reviews=52] [ToS=4]
TO2: [Hrly=7.20] [Pen=0.08 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.80
Duration: 2400
Available: 1
Description: answer questions about yourself, your past experiences, and about commercials and/or products
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
:)[/td][/tr]

John8888

Reaction score
hello to all guys! got a quick question. i have been using hit scraper for 15 days and i like it so far. but the problem is it is catching the hits ok, but when i click on them it is already expired. seems like my hit scraper kinda working slow or smth? Should i try something else? like panda or mturk suite?

Status
Not open for further replies.