10/06 - Super Showdown Saturday!

Are oatmeal chocolate chip cookies gross?

• No

• Yes (wrong answer)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Afternoon all. Just got back from the store with what I thought was all of the goods to make chili later and saw I should have bought one more can of beans. I realllllly don't want to go back to the grocery store :arghh:

egryan1

Reaction score
Afternoon all. Just got back from the store with what I thought was all of the goods to make chili later and saw I should have bought one more can of beans. I realllllly don't want to go back to the grocery store :arghh:
Well now you can make chilli like those heathen's that make bean-less chilli (Who does that :( )

Reactions: themildone

EnterNameHere

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Student friendship game | Accept
Requester: Niv Lab [A3RR9T5E327UK4] Contact
TO: [Pay=3.81] [Fast=3.93] [Comm=4.05] [Fair=4.88] [Reviews=49] [ToS=0]
Reward: 2.50
Duration: 18000
Available: 1
Description: Infer the friendship networks of students. There will be a performance bonus, the average total reward is around $6.00-7.00. The range is from $2.50 to $7.50.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
A bit involved, maybe 20 mins. for me yesterday, with a $2.20 bonus EDIT which now that I see the summary, I realize was subpar :( [/td][/tr]

Last edited:

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Well now you can make chilli like those heathen's that make bean-less chilli (Who does that :( )
I do have some beans, just not enough. FYI it's not chili without beans (directed at those heathens). But, for me it's not chili if it has vegetables in it either. I want meat and beans and it to be so thick you damn near need a fork :D

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
I do have some beans, just not enough. FYI it's not chili without beans (directed at those heathens). But, for me it's not chili if it has vegetables in it either. I want meat and beans and it to be so thick you damn near need a fork :D
red split lentils and oatmeal. you'll not tell once it's cooked and it thickens it up really well.

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
I use cornmeal to thicken mine. Pinto and kidneys plus 3 lbs ground beef.
I'm a cheapskate, and hubby doesn't like the taste of cornmeal, so oatmeal it is. If I'm really skint, grated carrot too. it's another thing that disappears in the cooking and does add bulk.

Reactions: Kennedy

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm a cheapskate, and hubby doesn't like the taste of cornmeal, so oatmeal it is. If I'm really skint, grated carrot too. it's another thing that disappears in the cooking and does add bulk.
For me, I can't tell the cornmeal in the chili, but I believe I'd notice carrots. I know sometimes I use either oatmeal or cornmeal in my meatloaf. My mom used to use crushed up saltines and for years I thought I hated meatloaf. Nope, just hate it made that way. lol

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
Raisin oatmeal cookies are better than chocolate chip cookies. Fact. :punch2:

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Raisin oatmeal cookies are better than chocolate chip cookies. Fact. :punch2:
*shiver* Raisin oatmeal cookies are at the very bottom of my cookie totem pole.

Reactions: thismegan
Status
Not open for further replies.