10/03 - We'll Meet Again Monday

How do you like your eggs in the morning?

• Sunny side up

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Over easy

Votes: 36 23.2%
  • Over hard

Votes: 13 8.4%
  • Scrambled

Votes: 50 32.3%
  • Poached

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Wtf does this even mean?

Votes: 18 11.6%
  • Quiche

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Marshmallows

Votes: 8 5.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CatWhiskers

Looking In Your Fridge
Reaction score

This is what you get when reviewing stuff you've created individually (non-batch). Can download the CSV file but seems to be no way to re-upload it once you fix it. The only options under "rejected" for the worker are to bonus or email.

*UNLESS* it's implemented in the regular requester account and not sandbox. I'll have to try a test hit and see what happens.
Can you try mine? I have found this but only by acting like I was going to expire mine early. I want to see what I have to click once someone has submitted it to get to that page you linked. I am taking screen shots to give him step by step instructions.

Reactions: Definitely Not Riss

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Research Tasks - do they tend to go full 30 AA? I am remembering they usually pay within a week...

Reactions: Peachy

JennaPaige

does crosswords with a pen
Contributor
Reaction score
I think I've given up tonight. I just started HBO's Girls from the beginning and I have an unopened container of mini carrot cake muffins in front of me, somebody do something

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Funny. Avatar-wise ... ya know, rather than tell this story tonight, I need to gear down for the night. Remind me tomorrow to tell you about my Army friend that had one of the original, real GT-350s. And a 289 Cobra. And a SAAB 96.
I'd be glad to read it. Nothing beats having a conversation with a guy that had these classics before they were classics.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
kid: "know why I don't like the new MacGyver mom? Cuz he's like 20. To be a real MacGyver you have to be your age. Like 40. You have to be old enough to know stuff."

And just like that, the kid of a 48 year old mom gets a bonus on his next allowance! Way to work it, child of mine.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I think I've given up tonight. I just started HBO's Girls from the beginning and I have an unopened container of mini carrot cake muffins in front of me, somebody do something
But you live in North Dakota, there must be a billion different, exciting things to do there.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Can you try mine? I have found this but only by acting like I was going to expire mine early. I want to see what I have to click once someone has submitted it to get to that page you linked. I am taking screen shots to give him step by step instructions.
I just real rejected the hit I created. There seems to be no way in the interface to reverse it. Same options as was in the sandbox...can bonus or email the worker or download the results.

I'm wondering though if you after you download the CSV for the individual created hit you go to the batch link and reupload it through that will it stick? edit: there has to be a batch there to even get in there. Lemme try that.

Last edited:

CatWhiskers

Looking In Your Fridge
Reaction score
I just real rejected the hit I created. There seems to be no way in the interface to reverse it. Same options as was in the sandbox...can bonus or email the worker or download the results.

I'm wondering though if you after you download the CSV for the individual created hit you go to the batch link and reupload it through that will it stick?
I don't know, it won't let me accept my own hit to test this all out. I didn't even put any quals on it. Requesters are reversing individual hits so there is a way...maybe your thinking is correct that you reupload it and it shows in the batches? Give it a shot?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.