10/03 - We'll Meet Again Monday

How do you like your eggs in the morning?

• Sunny side up

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Over easy

Votes: 36 23.2%
  • Over hard

Votes: 13 8.4%
  • Scrambled

Votes: 50 32.3%
  • Poached

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Wtf does this even mean?

Votes: 18 11.6%
  • Quiche

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Marshmallows

Votes: 8 5.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Definitely Not Riss

Probably not Breakfast Wino
Contributor
Reaction score
That Yale Survey accept page perfectly describes how Amazon without cause, aside from their greed, decided to sabotage requesters and workers on mturk with their rate increase. In what dimension does Amazon think it is okay to raise their fee from 10% to 40% with no real reasoning which essentially is bottlenecking and leading to the slow death of mturk.
when did this happen. I dont pay attention.

Reactions: TurkingMaster

CatWhiskers

Looking In Your Fridge
Reaction score
I'm just going to leave this here.....

"You are not reading my emails. This was not a batch hit. I have zero batches already reviewed because they are zero batches since this was not created as a batch, therefore

Either you are not reading my emails or you think I am an idiot. Either way, you are not helping yourself if your goal is to remove this disapproval. If you ask amazon how to do it for hits created individually I will do it. But I can't do what amazon doesn't allow me to."

Reactions: Cmoney

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm just going to leave this here.....

"You are not reading my emails. This was not a batch hit. I have zero batches already reviewed because they are zero batches since this was not created as a batch, therefore

Either you are not reading my emails or you think I am an idiot. Either way, you are not helping yourself if your goal is to remove this disapproval. If you ask amazon how to do it for hits created individually I will do it. But I can't do what amazon doesn't allow me to."
I'm guessing at this point they normally create a HIT, approve or reject it, and then delete the HIT. If that's the case, they rejected and then deleted the HIT which would show nothing to review and nothing to reverse.

Either that or they simply can't figure it out and don't want to admit it.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Social Perceptions - 5 minute survey - psychology study (~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Survey Studies for Pay [A3LCIQF1AIQ7J1] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.22] [Fair: 4.93] [Comm: 3.45] [Fast: 4.86]
Description:
In this study, you will read a scenario and respond to questions about it. ~5 minutes.
Time: 15 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: Exc: [1336012846-22627] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US;

ugh... writing.

Last edited:

CatWhiskers

Looking In Your Fridge
Reaction score
I'm guessing at this point they normally create a HIT, approve or reject it, and then delete the HIT. If that's the case, they rejected and then deleted the HIT which would show nothing to review and nothing to reverse.

I just went in and created a single hit for 0.00 cents. Guess where it went?

BATCHES!

Reactions: Definitely Not Riss

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

I went looking and I can't find anything to reverse the rejection on an individual submitted hit either. You can download the results but can't re-upload the file (at least I don't see anywhere to). The only options I see under the 'rejected' worker are to bonus them or email them.

A batch hit you can do magic on.

(unless everything is in the API to fix an individual hit)

Status
Not open for further replies.