10/03 - She-Ra Princess of Power Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
That depends on how you view things.

If I no longer exist, I suppose you all still exist, but from me not existing, that affects your existence.

I mean not many people around here would probably care, but on a smaller level, my mind ceasing to exist would be devastating.
If a solipsistic view point were correct... we are all just constructs of your unwaking mind... so if you cease to exist so do we. Sounds devastating to me.

By the way, oh great creator... while I've got your attention do you think you could construct another 200k batch of manna? Maybe have it post about a half hour before time change so that I can finish maxing out just in time for the day rollover... and maybe imagine a "broken link" option while you are at it.

Reactions: Loxxed and kryss

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I ate a spoonful by itself. I didn't know what to put it on.

edit: I mean it's good but not omgoshmouthgasm good
That means it's time to experiment until you reach omgoshmouthgasm levels of good. Let me know what you discover!

I'm intensely craving oreos with peanut butter on them, so if you have oreos I bet they'd be good with the cookie butter too.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
That means it's time to experiment until you reach omgoshmouthgasm levels of good. Let me know what you discover!

I'm intensely craving oreos with peanut butter on them, so if you have oreos I bet they'd be good with the cookie butter too.
Can you hold that thought till changeover. ty

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Hmmm, I dont know how thats a childhood memory if you have two 20 year olds considering the time smurfs were aired, my ewife lied a lot too but took me a while to figure it out, Betchoo a 5er you her!
You owe me back payment for 20 plus years of child support

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
That depends on how you view things.

If I no longer exist, I suppose you all still exist, but from me not existing, that affects your existence.

I mean not many people around here would probably care, but on a smaller level, my mind ceasing to exist would be devastating.
Well, we wouldn't exist in the way that you see us existing. We only exist to you- how you see us. Our existence without your mind existing would totally be different. Not the same existence.

vickiJ

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm wondering if any of you young people can help me. My son is in port (Navy) and can skype with me. I can see him, but he can't see me. I'm on a windows 10 laptop. Any help would be appreciated. I've googled until I'm googly eyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.