10/03 - She-Ra Princess of Power Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

redtokyoboxers

the güero you cannot sweat-o
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
I think i have 2-3 pairs of nikes, 1 pair of onitsuka tigers, 1 pair of hiking shoes, a pair of heritage redwings, I just ordered some soludos, and then i have 2 pairs of dress shoes. I also have a ton of cheap $5 sandals
The Bruce Lee tigers are sooo dope.

Reactions: YAHU and <Gucci>

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I buy the canvas ones so I can draw and paint all over them... most art stores stock them....
That is really cool! I kinda want to do that, now.

I think i have 2-3 pairs of nikes, 1 pair of onitsuka tigers, 1 pair of hiking shoes, a pair of heritage redwings, I just ordered some soludos, and then i have 2 pairs of dress shoes. I also have a ton of cheap $5 sandals
Yeah, but you actually do stuff. I never leave the house, so I rarely need shoes. I just have a pair of high top and low top chucks, knee high boots and ankle high boots, and a pair of mary janes that I will probably never wear again in my life.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm actually not too bad. I only own like five pairs of shoes. I know plenty of people that are far, far worse.
Naw she had a shoe closet, lol. All in boxes with a photo of the shoe on the box, categorized by color, brand and heel hieght.:p

Reactions: <Gucci> and aveline

redtokyoboxers

the güero you cannot sweat-o
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
i got these cause i wanted light shoes
Those are clean. I only have one pair of light colored shoes, some white Pumas, and I never wear them because I'm worried about looking like someone's dad in some Air Monarchs.

Bluedogan

Reaction score
What is everyone working right now?? I have one more $ to hit 30. Then I can go to sleep. My scraper hasn't dinged in a LOOONG time lol.

Reactions: <Gucci>

ClamBurglar

Reaction score
No use for this so before I toss it, here's a code for Battlefield 1 on Xbox one

Q3V3GKTMWG7V3YX2J23HXQF2Z

Status
Not open for further replies.