10/01 - Makeover Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tira

Reaction score
Good morning everyone (here it's 3:54 pm),
after my 33 rejections of yesterday all got revoked, I feel much better today. The rejections ruined my sunday, because they would have ruined my account! There are not a lot of surveys for workers in Europe (Germany), so I have to take more risk getting to my 1000 HITs - I'm on 820 now (18 days).
May I ask a question - what happens with old pending HITs? Do I have to contact the requesters after a certain time (how many days)? How do you track things like this - in an Excel spreadsheet?
Thanks if someone has time for an answer.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I got the email, but never found it in the search, so I guess I'm not qual'd although I don't remember doing that hit before.

Reactions: Itsmee

Minx2121

Reaction score
Title: Choices and Judgments(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Nate Cheek [A20FNDOAL4RK6N] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.97 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 48 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Make some brief judgments
Time: 2400
HITs Available: 50
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100;Exc: [109403-108814] DoesNotExist ;1db4c896 DoesNotExist ;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;Location In US

Reactions: TwilightMashery

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm so glad I got up at 6:50 am just to find out I'm not qual'd rather than the requester sorting that out beforehand

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
after my 33 rejections of yesterday all got revoked, I feel much better today. The rejections ruined my sunday, because they would have ruined my account! There are not a lot of surveys for workers in Europe (Germany), so I have to take more risk getting to my 1000 HITs - I'm on 820 now (18 days).
May I ask a question - what happens with old pending HITs? Do I have to contact the requesters after a certain time (how many days)? How do you track things like this - in an Excel spreadsheet?
Nothing is allowed to stay pending for more than 30 days.

Type2Work

Contributor
Reaction score
the pendings will auto approve when the time is up.

JDS

Slippin' Jimmy
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten an approval/rejection from ICSI Usable Security and Privacy yet?

Reactions: Peacensushi

EnterNameHere

Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten an approval/rejection from ICSI Usable Security and Privacy yet?
No, all still pending from yesterday. (I didn't do any of the previous day's batch.)

Reactions: JDS

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The qual HIT from Saturday has approved/paid. I did ~200 of their HITs yesterday which are still pending, but I'm sure they'll all approve.

Reactions: JDS and C to the J

cassius

Reaction score
Title: Looking for your opinion on an ad | Accept
Requester: lisa monahan [A1EFTCCEWGP9W7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.28] [Pay=3.79] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.41] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=4.60] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=26] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=8.00] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.12
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: Answer a survey about an ad and a brand.
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
easy[/td][/tr]

tira

Reaction score
C to the J @C to the J
Type2Work @Type2Work

Thanks for your answers. I'm glad if I don't have to track the pending HITs in detail. To track a 0.02 HIT would mean spending again time and working for free. It's anyway not easy to get through all the MTurk-Stuff at the beginning and I discoverd MTurk Crowd a bit late, though I'm normally good at finding information.

Type2Work

Contributor
Reaction score
C to the J @C to the J
Type2Work @Type2Work

Thanks for your answers. I'm glad if I don't have to track the pending HITs in detail. To track a 0.02 HIT would mean spending again time and working for free. It's anyway not easy to get through all the MTurk-Stuff at the beginning and I discoverd MTurk Crowd a bit late, though I'm normally good at finding information.
I think some people are organized enough to keep track of bonuses through spreadsheets but you're right it would waste your time to tracking pendings that way. We used to be able to see the auto approve time but the Turk overlords took that feature away.

Reactions: tira
Status
Not open for further replies.