10/01 - Makeover Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
No, they don't load fast enough for me to do that. It was a9 and other stuff here and there, with 5s at the end.
Oddly enough I found they load more smoothly on Edge than Firefox or Chrome. If you do 3 tabs on Edge they'll mostly be loaded by the time you cycle back

MichelleB

Reaction score
Code:
// ==UserScript==
// @name         OCMP5 YES
// @version      .01
// @description  4 CENTERS and 5IVES
// @author       GTR
// @include      *crowdcomputingsystems*
// @require      https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.0.0-alpha1.min.js
// ==/UserScript==

$('input[value="1"]').click();
this helps a bit on Vickee
what does this script do?

Reactions: GTR

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
if you two or three tab Vickee's it is a bit better speed wise, but yeah the load times suck most times
Wasn't there a time when they didn't lag so much? They weren't as bad as they are now. I typically run half a dozen tabs and Starslip @Starslip very interesting. Money is the only thing that would get me to use another M$ browser...

Reactions: GTR and Starslip

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Wasn't there a time when they didn't lag so much? They weren't as bad as they are now. I typically run half a dozen tabs and Starslip @Starslip very interesting. Money is the only thing that would get me to use another M$ browser...
I've never had much luck with having that many tabs open, I seem to hit throttling or something and get "there are no more of the HITs available" on half the tabs

GTR

Reaction score
what does this script do?
it turns you into a robot...
:sneaky:

but almost seriously it was a script I made for the 4 cent 5IVES that pre-selected YES but for some reason, it works on the 5 cent ones and sometimes it has the right cat picked but not every time, you still have to check the product and select the correct cat

Reactions: tempo

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
I've never had much luck with having that many tabs open, I seem to hit throttling or something and get "there are no more of the HITs available" on half the tabs
Yeah that's happened at the 8-9 mark for me (I have *tried* to mitigate the damn lag...then gave up)

Reactions: GTR and Starslip

GTR

Reaction score
They have pretty much had that annoying lag when submitting, but maybe before I had the qual they were better lol

MichelleB

Reaction score
Can we get in trouble for using the script with victoria? I Love my qual so i dont wanna do anything to lose it

GTR

Reaction score
Can we get in trouble for using the script with victoria? I Love my qual so i dont wanna do anything to lose it
been using this one since FEB 2017
you still have to do the work, it just helps with all that extra clicking we do thus saving out fingers, hands, and wrist :wink:

Reactions: MichelleB

turkinusa

Reaction score
well i requested the qual so i'll totally get it aaaaaany day now

edit: i hate myself so i'm doing those rekog text transcriptions as filler right now, so underpaid yet strangely soothing

MichelleB

Reaction score
So um yeah like um yeah only 100 vicks until I can throw my brand new MacBook out the window for making me suffer like this

MichelleB

Reaction score
Finally hit $100. Guess ill keep pushing thru the batch since theres 9k left :cliff:

GTR

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.