1/4 - Floofy Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Might of picked a bad day to try to figure out Turkernator. I'm staring at it so confused.
Start with the Search since everything kinda of flows from there. Turn the search on, add a watcher with one of the buttons. Right click some things, you can't ruin anything or really break it beyond restarting it to fix it.

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
Happy Friday turkers! Should be finally getting around to assigning qualifications when I'm back from MAGFest this weekend. Hell of a few days traveling around and picking up inventory.

Expect some HITs sometime next week as well.
As a super cool requester do you assign super cool qualifications? Mine aren't super, aren't cool, and don't qualify me for most of the things.

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
On these DQ's where do you find the number of auto's in inventory? I have looked under inventory still can't find exact number.

chuchotant

I made that batch faaamous
Reaction score
morning y'all. for anyone doing the DQ batch, message from the requester:

You won’t get rejected for them. This happens sometimes. Just double check going forward. Thank you for your help and thorough investigation!

On Fri, Jan 4, 2019 at 10:46 AM wrote:

---------------------------------
HIT Title: Collect a dealer's inventory count from a website
HIT Description: If the given used car dealer's website is functional, please capture the # of used passenger vehicles listed there
HIT I:eek: 30P8I9JKOIREQDYRS9PT3WWKSWA5VA

Hello, I clicked on the link in the hit, and it brought me to a page that said the website was not available. I decided to double cheeck by copy and pasting the link into a new tab and it brought me to the website. I did a few already where this happened that I did not double check by copy pasting the link. Please let me know if I can redo those hits rather than get rejections for them. thank you.

SmolAliens

Reaction score
I'm pretty unimpressed with either my bank or my apartment complex's payment system...I processed my payment on the 28th, apartment site says $0 balance and office staff confirmed yesterday, but the transaction has yet to post or show as pending in my bank account a week later. I get holiday delays, but all the other stuff that processed this past week has shown up without a problem! I just want to know how much money I actually have, lmao.

chuchotant

I made that batch faaamous
Reaction score
On these DQ's where do you find the number of auto's in inventory? I have looked under inventory still can't find exact number.
I've just done a count on those. Usually the dealership is small enough

Reactions: KYKITTY

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
Kadauchi @Kadauchi when we come across issues with Turkernator, how do you want to be told about them? I can imagine being told about the same issues, again and again, is tedious.

Status
Not open for further replies.