1/4 - Floofy Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
I am the only someone that can give me a better life so that's the wrong answer
now now Liz. Humans are social creatures. no one is only satisfied with themselves alone. other people make us happy and give us joy. I know you get joy from being around babies. and your family. So do I. (family, not babies lol... not yet)

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
she hasnt responded to my comment yet. heres the convo:

her status:

I dont know who needs to hear this but women love a "low-key" man, who isn't loud & on every scene..or whose name isn't in EVERY female's mouth
#FreeGame

me: its actually the exact opposite lol

her: and u know this how?? Im pretty sure u are a man and can speak for men...not women..ijs

me: Theres a long and short answer to this question... I'll give the short one. If lets say... Drake were to have a concert right now, it would be the opposite of low key, and filled with thousands of screaming women who have been most likely talking about him all week with their friends leading up to the concert, who would give anything to have him all to themselves.
Oh by isn't in EVERY female's mouth she means speaking their name?

Reactions: freakania

bluedays

Reaction score
I think the reason that she didn't respond to thedorchannel is because her post was directed to a specific individual, but she's too passive-aggressive to say who.

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
I am the only someone that can give me a better life so that's the wrong answer
Omg, thank you, I thought I was going to have to say it.

Let me help: the one true answer is to talk to your woman as though she were a human person whose thoughts and opinions you value, and ask her what she wants. That's the only way you can be sure to get it right.

Women and men are individuals. There is no pat answer you can follow to be right in every circumstance, regardless of gender.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
alright someone here the other day was talking about smoking their meatloaf, I would like to say I did this today with great success. Wifey gave two thumbs up
It was my husband. Good stuff, yes! Somebody was telling me about smoked macaroni and cheese. May have to try it.

Reactions: Devil_Dawg

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
now now Liz. Humans are social creatures. no one is only satisfied with themselves alone. other people make us happy and give us joy. I know you get joy from being around babies. and your family. So do I. (family, not babies lol... not yet)
Happiness is found within, no one can "make" me happy. I see your point though, now back to arguing with Noah Turk about his ridiculous block.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Happiness is found within, no one can "make" me happy. I see your point though, now back to arguing with Noah Turk about his ridiculous block.
babies dont make u happy? and your family? and ... to a lesser extent... us? lol

Reactions: Liz

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Liz, I have a question.

Why do people ask me every day if I have babies. Why can't they just give them to me instead of asking me if I have them already.
believe it or not, they could just be making conversation. lol

Reactions: autonomnom
Status
Not open for further replies.