1/4 - Floofy Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
all i know is that they were on a 30 min timer, and instinct tells me that some poor fool of a turker may have dipped out to go to a Kenny G concert and left those bad boys in their queue for me to conquer. and conquer I shall.
but the D.O.R. actually didn't conquer anything after that post. He went on facebook and argued with a highschool classmate about what women like in a man. He would give up turking for the night and gulp vodka through a straw while watching Escape Room at the movies. He earned that shit.

xqyzt

Reaction score
Not just a bad idea, it's a MAJOR TOS violation. Be VERY careful of the mistakes you say online.
Yeah, I know. The plan was for him to accept a couple hits, not do anything remotely near working on them. Afaik thats not really any different than using a hit catcher, no? (I wasn't using them at the time). But I digress, it blew up in my face any way and he's no longer allowed near my computer.

Reactions: JenniLeigh

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
but the D.O.R. actually didn't conquer anything after that post. He went on facebook and argued with a highschool classmate about what women like in a man. He would give up turking for the night and gulp vodka through a straw while watching Escape Room at the movies. He earned that shit.
What DO women like in a man?

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Who won the argument?

Reactions: thedorchannel

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Or you can far see the future. All depends on which you prefer........Of course it could all be an alcohol induced dream, and nothing at all is happening....except a headache and indigestion.
Aw, crap. I've been doing this for so long that I've become clairvoyant. But only for turking it seems.

Reactions: alk69

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
alright someone here the other day was talking about smoking their meatloaf, I would like to say I did this today with great success. Wifey gave two thumbs up
What kind of papers did you roll it up in? I'm confused.

Reactions: C to the J

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Who won the argument?
she hasnt responded to my comment yet. heres the convo:

her status:

I dont know who needs to hear this but women love a "low-key" man, who isn't loud & on every scene..or whose name isn't in EVERY female's mouth
#FreeGame

me: its actually the exact opposite lol

her: and u know this how?? Im pretty sure u are a man and can speak for men...not women..ijs

me: Theres a long and short answer to this question... I'll give the short one. If lets say... Drake were to have a concert right now, it would be the opposite of low key, and filled with thousands of screaming women who have been most likely talking about him all week with their friends leading up to the concert, who would give anything to have him all to themselves.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: [Increase reward to $1.5 per hit, $2.5 bonus every 5th HIT!][3 Minute Tasks] shoot a 30 to 60 second home video performing tasks | Accept
Requester: Yong Jae Lee [AXFH79BUPM19H] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: [Hrly=null] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=0%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 6:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Shoot 30 to 60 second videos from first and third person camera performing task and $2.5 Bonus every 5 submissions!
Qualifications: Location In AU, BD, BR, CA, CN, DE, EG, GB, HK, ID, IE, IN, JP, LK, MO, MX, MY, NG, NL, NP, NZ, PH, TH, TR, US, ZA; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.