• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

togar

Bacon Bits
Contributor
Reaction score
Better than regular Christmas where I have to buy 18 million presents for two huge Mormon families.
I stopped giving presents about 10 years ago. Instead my wife and I decided to give what we could to other families less fortunate. This is the only reason I enjoy Christmas.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I stopped giving presents about 10 years ago. Instead my wife and I decided to give what we could to other families less fortunate. This is the only reason I enjoy Christmas.
I want to do that so much. Better than my idea of just taking off to the Dominican Republic this year...

togar

Bacon Bits
Contributor
Reaction score
Thing is... We know the last names only to the families we do this for because it is about them and their kids.

Reactions: WalkingEmphasis

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: While watching TV Show Luke Cage, what objects, facts, or locations are you most curious about?
Requester: D. Stone [A2Z5V9MZJNUE7Q] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 2.94 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.93 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 20
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: While watching Luke Cage S1E1: List 5 object, facts, or locations you're curious about.
Time: 4 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Blocked Qualification has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98

Title: While watching TV Show Luke Cage, what objects, facts, or locations are you most curious about?
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 2.94 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.93 Promptness
Description: While watching Luke Cage S1E2: List 5 object, facts, or locations you're curious about.
Qualifications: Blocked Qualification has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98

TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 2.94 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.93 Promptness
Description: While watching Luke Cage S1E3: List 5 object, facts, or locations you're curious about.

TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 2.94 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.93 Promptness
Description: While watching Luke Cage S1E4: List 5 object, facts, or locations you're curious about.

TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 2.94 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.93 Promptness
Description: While watching Luke Cage S1E5: List 5 object, facts, or locations you're curious about.
its not even released for 2ish more hours and they put a 4 hour timer :|

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I don't play or care about Minecraft and the music in it is questionable, but this video is amazing:

I don't play it either but this is pretty darn great. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: electrolyte

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
Alright.. Let me ass you a question peeps.

I did an SLS HIT today and it approved. I think I can do more of them I just want to make sure before I attempt another. Here is what their HIT says.

Before you start, please note that this HIT requires some experience in computer programming/STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics). If you don't have such experience, this HIT might be challenging and take more time than you thought. We will manually check the result of each HIT. Results which do not approximately agree with others will be rejected. Therefore if you are not sure whether you are qualified, please try only one of our HITs at the first time and decide whether to continue based on our feedback. Besides, this HIT is longer and more complicated than a general one. Please go through the following instruction before you start. The instruction is very helpful for you to submit qualified results. We really appreciate your participation!

Do you think I'm okay? They are $1.50 a pop and I have some experience with STEM.

clickhappier

┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Subforum Curator
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Alright.. Let me ass you a question peeps.

I did an SLS HIT today and it approved. I think I can do more of them I just want to make sure before I attempt another. Here is what their HIT says.

Before you start, please note that this HIT requires some experience in computer programming/STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics). If you don't have such experience, this HIT might be challenging and take more time than you thought. We will manually check the result of each HIT. Results which do not approximately agree with others will be rejected. Therefore if you are not sure whether you are qualified, please try only one of our HITs at the first time and decide whether to continue based on our feedback. Besides, this HIT is longer and more complicated than a general one. Please go through the following instruction before you start. The instruction is very helpful for you to submit qualified results. We really appreciate your participation!

Do you think I'm okay? They are $1.50 a pop and I have some experience with STEM.
There are multiple SLS accounts, it helps to be specific when asking something like that.
Assuming you mean this one:
turkopticon : reviews about SLS-3
The only fairness complaints I see so far was 1 rejection report in 2015, and a few block reports in 2011. All positive for the recent HITs. Up to you how much you're willing to risk.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
That is awesome. I feel like I am living backwards, I used to be in a position to do this, but had people helping me out last Christmas, my little girls the last year or two, they would have had nothing otherwise. And both have birthdays within 2-3 days of Christmas. So it made a big difference for them. It's getting better though, thank goodness.

Reactions: togar

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
Better than regular Christmas where I have to buy 18 million presents for two huge Mormon families.
btw patagonia has a 50% off last seasons stuff with an additional 15% off coupon floating around somewhere

i was trying to find you earlier

Reactions: Vanyanka

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
btw patagonia has a 50% off last seasons stuff with an additional 15% off coupon floating around somewhere

i was trying to find you earlier
Whoa, thank you!

Reactions: YAHU

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
Whoa, thank you!
I'm really tempted to buy a down jacket, but I rarely go places that even get to 20-30 degrees so it's kind of a waste. Even japan in the winter is 30-50 so i'll probably just bring a sherpa lined hoodie and an outer jacket

Reactions: Vanyanka

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm really tempted to buy a down jacket, but I rarely go places that even get to 20-30 degrees so it's kind of a waste. Even japan in the winter is 30-50 so i'll probably just bring a sherpa lined hoodie and an outer jacket
They have some great prices. I going to be forced to buy things.

Reactions: YAHU

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
We do that too. We aren't a christian household but we do believe in generosity and charity. As far as friends and other loved ones... I tend to make stuff for them. Something like a photo for their wall... sunsets, landscapes... that sort of thing. I've been practicing calligraphy for a few years too (I'm complete rubbish)... so this year I'm framing some poems and quotations for people.

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
There are multiple SLS accounts, it helps to be specific when asking something like that.
Assuming you mean this one:
turkopticon : reviews about SLS-3
The only fairness complaints I see so far was 1 rejection report in 2015, and a few block reports in 2011. All positive for the recent HITs. Up to you how much you're willing to risk.
Thanks, those are the ones. I emailed them and asked if I could do more and they said "sure". That literally just happened a couple minutes ago.

That is literally all they said. I was expecting some type of feedback but now I am making some final touches for a client and my brain is too frazzeled to do anything else that requires careful thinking. So maybe tomorrow if they still have them.

Good night everyone!

Reactions: clickhappier

Azazael

Reaction score
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 2.94 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.93 Promptness
Description: While watching Luke Cage S1E1: List 5 object, facts, or locations you're curious about.

TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 2.94 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.93 Promptness
Description: While watching Luke Cage S1E2: List 5 object, facts, or locations you're curious about.

TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 2.94 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.93 Promptness
Description: While watching Luke Cage S1E3: List 5 object, facts, or locations you're curious about.

TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 2.94 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.93 Promptness
Description: While watching Luke Cage S1E4: List 5 object, facts, or locations you're curious about.

TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 2.94 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.93 Promptness
Description: While watching Luke Cage S1E5: List 5 object, facts, or locations you're curious about.
*shakes fist*
damn you d stone, its not even out on Netflix yet!

Reactions: clickhappier
Status
Not open for further replies.