Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
not the best start to my morning. Had to email my sons teacher about my son getting bullied by some boys that he had thought were his friends :cry: It makes me sad, I know how it feels to have those sorts of 'friends', but I am unsure how to really help him, I certainly never figured it out when I was a kid.
I'd make sure the school actually does something. When I was in elementary/middle school, I was bullied a lot. No matter how many times my parents contacted the school or the bullies were sat down and "reasoned" with by school staff, it just never stopped. I ended up dealing with years of bullying at school simply because no one handled it properly. I really feel for your son :( Had lots of those "friends" who turned out to really not be so friendly.

Reactions: LilDevil

Azazael

Reaction score
I don't remember the last time an actual working Sergey batch lasted 12 hours
+
there has never been a "working" sergey batch, lies!

No, you were not. I took it down myself as is my right. Self censoring to go along with the theme. People can do that. no one got into a spat.

You are not qualified to take this HIT (Code 14).

Returning the $3 android study in a minute
i wish i could do that damned thing. i dont have the qual

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
If need be, I will be urging him to do the same. The method can also backfire. He has a pretty bad case of ADHD, so his impulses can go to far as well.
Have him take up martial arts, for one thing it will teach him confidence, then he can walk away with his chest held high. Most bullies are cowards anyway.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
198 zolts. I would have maxed had I not forgot I had a full queue and took a break :(

Reactions: Squatty

dillydally

Crazy dog lady
Contributor
Reaction score
I'd make sure the school actually does something. When I was in elementary/middle school, I was bullied a lot. No matter how many times my parents contacted the school or the bullies were sat down and "reasoned" with by school staff, it just never stopped. I ended up dealing with years of bullying at school simply because no one handled it properly. I really feel for your son :( Had lots of those "friends" who turned out to really not be so friendly.
Went through the same thing, school did nothing and the bullying got worse :( Luckily my parents were cool and jumped through hoops to let me switch to a new high school. I actually made friends and was nominated for the schools princess BS. I never trusted it or anyone though because of the prior bullying. I was always waiting for something bad to happen. It really messes you up.

Nytmair

Contributor
Reaction score
90 for me. Not terrible since i came in late (didn't get gong until 8:45ish)

Reactions: rjd66

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 12 minute Well-being Survey | PANDA
Requester: Russell.Matthews [AN3VRTTRYD3D6] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.58] [Fair: 3.96] [Comm: 3.50] [Fast: 4.22]
Description:
This is an academic survey on employee well-being. Five eligibility questions will be presented at the start of the HIT to ensure you are qualified to participate.
Time: 1 hour(s) 15 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.20
Qualifications: Participant DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Past DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US;

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Participate in an Android app study(~ 16 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Michael C. Chen [A2TX3YOD0OQ2C3] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.53] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Android app study $3 if completed--must be on WIFI; workers who have completed past studies with the CLEAR app are automatically disqualified
Time: 1 hour(s)
Reward: $3.01
Qualifications: Exc: [455699477-22350] DoesNotExist; Location In US;

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey | PANDA
Requester: Daniel W. Hayes [A26I5DH56C7ETD] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Answer survey questions
Time: 15 minutes(s)
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95;

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Ok i think the money id earn in more zoltars would pay for my internet provider (instead of using phone hotpost)...i got around 100. but is it worth it.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Shit, I was bullied up throughout highschool until I decided to quit giving a damn about punishment and beat the fuck out of anyone who tried to start something. Probably not the best course of action, but it beat the thought of hating or harming myself. Bullying is a bitch, and I still think that it affects me to this day. Because of that I feel I don't apply myself as well, nor do I have the courage to stand up for something.

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Billdar and <Gucci>

Azazael

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.