• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm in the midst of a major depression/anxiety episode. Haven't been able to handle being at school for the past few days. Decided to try it today, I'm sitting here working on Z's and absolutely losing my shit every time someone even looks like they're going to talk to me. I need the money, so I'm trying not to RUNNNN, but damn I'm having a hard time.
I hope your day gets better.

Reactions: <Gucci> and Bokamo

Nytmair

Contributor
Reaction score
Just practice. You start to memorize the sites and categories. As soon as I see a hotel or dentist I know what to mar. I do double check the the dentist has only one location, but that is quick.
Yeah I am starting to get to that point thankfully so I am def faster than I used to be.

Reactions: Pleco and Squatty

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm in the midst of a major depression/anxiety episode. Haven't been able to handle being at school for the past few days. Decided to try it today, I'm sitting here working on Z's and absolutely losing my shit every time someone even looks like they're going to talk to me. I need the money, so I'm trying not to RUNNNN, but damn I'm having a hard time.

Reactions: Azazael and Pippa

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: read 4 scenarios answer 8 total questions | PANDA
Requester: J. Robert Parker [A2EHKO7Q5LN7ZN] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.06 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.22 Generosity
★★★★ 4.77 Fairness
★★★★ 4.83 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 102 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: read 4 scenarios answer 8 total questions
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 16
Reward: $0.35
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 1000;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98;Location is US

Reactions: Squatty

LilDevil

(✿◠‿◠)
Contributor
Reaction score
not the best start to my morning. Had to email my sons teacher about my son getting bullied by some boys that he had thought were his friends :cry: It makes me sad, I know how it feels to have those sorts of 'friends', but I am unsure how to really help him, I certainly never figured it out when I was a kid.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
not the best start to my morning. Had to email my sons teacher about my son getting bullied by some boys that he had thought were his friends :cry: It makes me sad, I know how it feels to have those sorts of 'friends', but I am unsure how to really help him, I certainly never figured it out when I was a kid.
let the bodies hit the floor

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yeah I am starting to get to that point thankfully so I am def faster than I used to be.
Shit my bad, I misunderstood your question because a side-effect of doing Zoltars is severe brain damage. But what Squatty @Squatty said, you have to memorize the categories of different types of business. If you know how to mark one dealership, you know how to mark them all. If you see a weird Chinese name, it's quite likely they're making goods and shipping them to you, etc.

Don't stress about missing a few, better than you do them slowly and get the hang of it than you churning them out fast and then getting a block for not being accurate enough.

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
you really dont figure it out.. it's gonna happen and you cant really stop it. I had the same things happen. It will mold him tho. It will make him a better person down the line. Cause his guard will be up and that helps big time into adult-hood.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Nytmair

Contributor
Reaction score
Shit my bad, I misunderstood your question because a side-effect of doing Zoltars is severe brain damage. But what Squatty @Squatty said, you have to memorize the categories of different types of business. If you know how to mark one dealership, you know how to mark them all. If you see a weird Chinese name, it's quite likely they're making goods and shipping them to you, etc.

Don't stress about missing a few, better than you do them slowly and get the hang of it than you churning them out fast and then getting a block for not being accurate enough.
Thanks dude!

Reactions: Pleco

Snowflake

Reaction score
I hope that you get things figured out and the school is helpful. My kid had to start a new school for 2nd grade last year because his father and I were just done trying to deal with the school doing nothing about the bully he had. It was getting to the point the boy dreaded going to school because of the girl.

Different school, in a different district, and he's a very happy boy and starting to really love school.

Reactions: LilDevil

LilDevil

(✿◠‿◠)
Contributor
Reaction score
let the bodies hit the floor
Trust me, it crossed my mind. It is pretty ironic that the parent of one of the boys was a girl that bullied me in early elementary as well :cautious:

you really dont figure it out.. it's gonna happen and you cant really stop it. I had the same things happen. It will mold him tho. It will make him a better person down the line. Cause his guard will be up and that helps big time into adult-hood.
I agree in part. The drawback of that, is he could end up like me, so mistrustful and socially awkward that he ends up with no friends later in life, and being lonely sucks :unsure:

Reactions: booboo33

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry that you've been having a hard time. Being that your in the midst of the episode, I would encourage you to do some deep breathing so panic attacks can be kept at bay. Also remind yourself that you are in control of you. Nothing has that power and that you are a strong person. Lastly, if you need to talk to someone I would encourage you to go speak to the counselors at the school. They really can help you. I promise you that you are not the only one, even though it may feel like it, that goes through these episodes. Most of all I wish you well and hope your day gets better. This season will pass.

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Trust me, it crossed my mind. It is pretty ironic that the parent of one of the boys was a girl that bullied me in early elementary as well :cautious:

I agree in part. The drawback of that, is he could end up like me, so mistrustful and socially awkward that he ends up with no friends later in life, and being lonely sucks :unsure:
i am the exact same way... and i think sometimes it's a good thing and yes being lonely sucks. but atleast your guard is up... cant hurt you if you dont let them.. only special people are allowed in.

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
Mine had to learn to stand up to their bullies, I know it's pretty old school but that's how I was raised too.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
It is pretty ironic that the parent of one of the boys was a girl that bullied me in early elementary as well :cautious:
they learn from their parents, I've always been big (tall and built), so never experienced it, however, I made it clear to all my kids if I ever hear of you making fun of or bullying people there will be dire consequences. I respect everybody until they give me a reason not to.

LilDevil

(✿◠‿◠)
Contributor
Reaction score
Mine had to learn to stand up to their bullies, I know it's pretty old school but that's how I was raised too.
If need be, I will be urging him to do the same. The method can also backfire. He has a pretty bad case of ADHD, so his impulses can go to far as well.

Reactions: Liz
Status
Not open for further replies.