09/25 - MMMBop Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakey baby

Certified Muppet
Reaction score
it feels closer to fall today. past few days have been 90+ in wisconsin in near october.. it's 67 right now but i almost feel as though its gunna warm up here quick.

Reactions: KYKITTY

A.Lem

Reaction score
I need sleep so bad, but this baby won't let me. Like, at all. I'm literally hallucinating. Screw mturk. :redpandano:
I'm not sure how/what you're feeding the baby, but with my two kids if they wouldn't stay asleep at night and their diaper was clean I would mix breast milk with powdered formula at night. They usually slept longer because it wasn't going right through them and I didn't have to get up every 2 freaking hours.

Reactions: Princess Gina Marie

Stacy B

Ask me about Horse Racing. Please.
Contributor
Reaction score
We tried this ONCE with my daughter, when she was about 18 months, a little under the weather, and we had a 14 hour plane ride to endure. Turns out my kid is one of those people who goes INSANE on Benadryl. She was literally running up and down the aisles shrieking with laughter, slapping things out of peoples hands, hitting the back of people's seats, etc. The flight attendant took pity on us and took her up to first class (which was empty) to let her run free for a while, and give everyone a break. It was so embarrassing.

Stacy B

Ask me about Horse Racing. Please.
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Participate in a simple survey - $1.50 HIT for 15 minutes of work | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Tuck Behavioral Research Lab [AM8OE46BDKHI1] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.56] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 11] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $6.12/hr] [Pen: 0.06 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.50
Duration: 3 hours
Available: 1
Description: Most people complete this HIT in around 15 minutes or less
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Empathy has not been granted; Gender - Female is 1; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

Reactions: Binxybaby

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
We tried this ONCE with my daughter, when she was about 18 months, a little under the weather, and we had a 14 hour plane ride to endure. Turns out my kid is one of those people who goes INSANE on Benadryl. She was literally running up and down the aisles shrieking with laughter, slapping things out of peoples hands, hitting the back of people's seats, etc. The flight attendant took pity on us and took her up to first class (which was empty) to let her run free for a while, and give everyone a break. It was so embarrassing.
always medicate at home for a trial run lol

Binxybaby

Reaction score
I was one of these kids lol My mom said I was super hyper on Benadryl. Now it knocks me on my ass. Its the same ingredient as sleeping pills so why it makes kids crazy I'll never know lol

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Decision-making survey (~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: CAD [A2Y5GY2TSR6RLA] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $2.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 5
Description: Read about particular scenarios and answer questions about exercise, nutrition, or more general topics. No experience is required. (~15 minutes)
Requirements: Location In US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

2 - 2 1/2 minutes

Turkster

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.