09/20 - Toum Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm done for the night in 2nd. Just 428 more dollars and would have had first, oh well. Is that you Kadauchi @Kadauchi ?

That box and whisker plot indicates that one person figured out how to spoof their daily earnings reported to this script in order to annoy everybody else... but Caravan Cat would probably consider that to be a hidden bonus feature as opposed to an exploit.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer some questions about driving preferences - PLEASE DO ON COMPUTER - | Accept
Requester: Sandersan [A1SXJS0H44OFVJ] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=2.67] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: We would like you to answer some questions about different driving scenarios, complete a short computer task where we will ask you to watch a short 10s clip, followed by some more short questions. Will take about 20 mins.
Qualifications: Masters Exists
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
x[/td][/tr]

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Starting to come to the conclusion that TV is as bad as TO, just in the opposite direction with people gaming their times to up their proficiency score and removing the possibility of negative reviews for requesters that are so bad you don't complete the HIT.

egryan1

Reaction score
Starting to come to the conclusion that TV is as bad as TO, just in the opposite direction with people gaming their times to up their proficiency score and removing the possibility of negative reviews for requesters that are so bad you don't complete the HIT.
I find that there can be lot of errors on the time part some days and I don't do my reviews right after I do the but usually wait till a lull. This makes it hard for me to give it a accurate time.

Reactions: Starslip

egryan1

Reaction score
"Our evidence suggests recent data quality problems are tied to foreign workers, not bots."

Thanks India
And I think this is problem that can be 80 to 90 percent solved by Amazon, and shouldn't be burden on the requester or the the Turkers

Reactions: Starslip
Status
Not open for further replies.