09/20 - Love Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatsNotMyName

Is it Nap time yet?
Contributor
Reaction score
Project Endor never communicates. If someone told you they got an email, I would ask for proof. Even if they supplied it, I still wouldn't believe.
No? WTF??
... they regularly go thru breaks. They will come back lol.
On the other forum I watch, two people said they got emails from him this morning stating he has personal issues and will no longer be posting.

Reactions: StinkWrinkle

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
On the other forum I watch, two people said they got emails from him this morning stating he has personal issues and will no longer be posting.
'he' as in Google? Very few people can truthfully say they've been able to get an email back from them. I think maybe Sergey at one point and John Smith are the only two.

Reactions: BrewMeister

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
take everything with a grain of salt.

though I do hate zoltars.

Reactions: Benetnasch

ThatsNotMyName

Is it Nap time yet?
Contributor
Reaction score
'he' as in Google? Very few people can truthfully say they've been able to get an email back from them. I think maybe Sergey and one point and John Smith are the only two.
Got cha. Good to know

the miser

Reaction score
I couldnt give him away either. They forced me to kill him. He was a disabled dog with no use of his back legs. No one wanted him. (I tried)
Wow that is pretty messed up. I've never heard of an HoA doing that or having anything resembling that in their covenants. Most of everything we have deals with issues like exterior house colors, appearances, etc.

My sister-in-law's condo HoA is more about fees, facilities and mostly parking.

Myself, I would have initially had a response on some firms' stationary. Sadly, I have found in life that in most instances where one entity is trying to impose its will on another, threat of legal action leading into a battle of attrition seems to work when all else fails.

Last edited:
Reactions: TobyF

MrTrentSD

Alive and Kicking
Contributor
Reaction score
THIS message - or something more legit:

You've received an E-mail from Zoltar.

Dearest Jeremy,
I regret to inform you I will no longer be active on Mechanical Turk, it brings me great sadness that I will no longer be posting HITs of ANY kind.
My great, great in-laws twice removed have left me a great many sheep, and i must tend to them.
I am now traveling to East Ardougne to accept my newfound responsibilities as a shepard.

Warm regards dear friend.
- The Zoltar.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I just read it and it is a very obvious joke. They are going to attend sheep?

Reactions: BrewMeister
Status
Not open for further replies.