09/20 - Love Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
What I am not understanding is of what concern is it to someone else what you do/have in your home?

I seriously would have asked them, "..for a hard copy of the rule/section covering this situation so that I may forward it to my attorney..". If nothing else, they'll furnish it to you and you know verbatim what it is about. While you have it, pay particular attention to how the process is delineated in regards to them fining you, any legal recourse you have, and what you waived when you signed them long ago.
about 9 years ago. We didnt live here but family still owned the house. There was a tenant and he smashed through the front gate. we paid for it. 5500 dollars. They've held a grudge ever since. Every little thing. Someone throws a beer bottle in the tennis court. We get blamed. Had a target on our back. and our financial situation. We cant just move. kinda stuck. : ( I will look into all that tho.

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Z's? Where?
None I had that in chat to post when they came up and forgot to take it off before that post,sorry about that it was edit quick

Reactions: jnalleyne

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Survey about science and the news media | PANDA
Requester: Caitlin Drummond [A1UQSQ6HPTCHWY] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.58] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Answer 5 short questions to determine your eligibility to take this survey. Read a news article about science and answer questions about science and numbers. Takes 20 minutes on average.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 100
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;
rude screener :coffee2:

Status
Not open for further replies.