09/19 - Worcestershire Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well, my kid is awake.
I wish mine would just get up, I find myself roaming around the house each morning yelling 10 different times so they won't miss the damn bus. Meanwhile they lay there till the last possible second where if the bus is actually on time they'll miss it...

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Mine too! I probably spend more on the stuff per month than I would coffee, though. Also, I'm sorry to see your morning is starting to get progressively worse (it appears?) :p
I used to drink that constantly but switched over to caffeinated water spritzers (Mio/Crystal Light.)

Same boat, though. Wake up, fill a 32 ounce bottle and start chugging. How did people survive before caffeine?

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I wish mine would just get up, I find myself roaming around the house each morning yelling 10 different times so they won't miss the damn bus. Meanwhile they lay there till the last possible second where if the bus is actually on time they'll miss it...
Well he's up now..when we start getting ready for school he gets lazy.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
I used to drink that constantly but switched over to caffeinated water spritzers (Mio/Crystal Light.)

Same boat, though. Wake up, fill a 32 ounce bottle and start chugging. How did people survive before caffeine?
I choose to believe they didn't, they just up and died before work one morning or something. Perhaps that's the reason behind increase average life spans and totally not improved medical practices and the like? :wink:

Reactions: sofaslug and klyde

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My Hit Tracker isn't updating my daily total :(

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I had a study awhile back that basically said the brain doesn't work right till like 10 AM so making us all do stuff before that is like torture.

crablegs666

Reaction score
Did anyone get the HLP Labs $3 hit for speech sciences? If so, when you open it are you able to do anything?

Nevermind, I got served. I see what I need to do. Sorry!

Last edited:

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My Hit Tracker isn't updating my daily total :(
Try turning it off and on again! (in the extension/settings in chrome. I actually had the same problem the other day after a windows update/reboot and that fixed it)

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

mamasheebs

Reaction score
I'm sooo glad my kids aren't the only ones like that! My son just left with seconds to spare lol

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

Minx2121

Reaction score
I'm glad you're feeling better! What's wrong?
I think I have a touch of the stomach flu, woke up in the middle of the night the other night with bad upper abdominal cramping and was in and out of the bathroom. It got better through throughout the day and I was able to sleep through the night last night and cramping is almost all gone so doing better :)

GTR

Reaction score
i'm rich and i eat NY strip every day, and i turk for fun

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm sooo glad my kids aren't the only ones like that! My son just left with seconds to spare lol
I don't really know why anyone thinks waking up 10 minutes before they have to leave is a great idea, it's like uh yea I like to shower and all that.

Reactions: sofaslug

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not exactly off to a great start so far.

Reactions: klyde
Status
Not open for further replies.