• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
I do go running sometimes... and geocaching... and I'm still going to my krav maga classes as well as heavy weapons melee fighting in the SCA. So... those things don't involve my crotch in any significant way. But you are probably right... my stress management activities lean heavily to one side.
Running, geocaching, krav maga and heavy weapons melee fighting is all nopes, what else?

Reactions: jan and kryss

Draggy2032

Reaction score
Good afternoon every one. Hope Turk is going good. Sorry haven't been on in a while but me and PhantomCatt had to evac for a hurricane. Now she Catt is headed to our house down there for the first time to see what damage our house has taken. I am sure she explained the whole story so won't write that book lol. Either way please keep us in your prayers as Catt should be there in a matter of hours.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
this is surprisingly a lot of fun
Last time I went out one of the caches we found had a geocoin that had travelled all the way from russia... I've got a shoot in california this halloween, so I'm hoping to drop it into a cache out there while I'm in town.

Running, geocaching, krav maga and heavy weapons melee fighting is all nopes, what else?
Well... most of the other stuff involves rope (or some other implement, but rope is sort of the "thing" that turns my crank right now), a camera, and my crotch... so... its a good stress dump but prolly not the best sort of stuff to talk about in the daily thread.

It really helps to have a passion project too, I think. I've been working on getting a documentary series put together which has been pretty fun. I've never been much of a video guy but I'm definitely enjoying the complete change in skill set it is requiring. I'm hoping I can get a grant to expand the series some if I can drum up some interest.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Hummingbird Watch - Early Forest Fire Detection | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Robert Atwood [A2AARFMJHG94SR] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $0.09
Duration: 5 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Thank you for your interest in this HIT! Here are the instructions: Inspect each image for smoke, if you find some click the flame button at the bottom of the image. *Remember, smoke can be hard to detect! Look closely. Once you have selected that your image contains smoke you will be asked to draw a bounding box around the smoke. Once you are happy with the area you have selected, press the green check button. If no image contains smoke or flames, click the green forest button at the bottom of the page. You will automatically be directed to the next image. Once you've looked through all images, the HIT will be automatically submitted. Here are a couple of tips: We are testing for speed and accuracy, so please try and complete this task as quickly as possible. We are aiming for a submission time of 1 - 2 minutes with practice. Most of the time there won't be any smoke, so don't doubt yourself if you can't find any! If you think you see smoke, but aren't sure - make sure you mark it anyway. We don't mind mistakes if someone thinks they see smoke. What we don't want is people missing smoke when there is some. We are documenting any and all feedback on our HITs, and will be adjusting our HITs accordingly. If you have any feedback or comments, feel free to post on our threads at http://www.turkerhub.com
Requirements: Location is one of: CA, US
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

Reactions: kryss

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Case Study (with screening questions) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Zheng Leitter [A3SEBRB7UBV3YX] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 11] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $1.55
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 1
Description: This HIT involves reading some business information and answering questions based on the information. Most workers will complete this task in 10-15 minutes.
Requirements: Total approved HITs is greater than 0; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US; ZL BlockPAST DIS has not been granted
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

Reactions: kryss
Status
Not open for further replies.