09/19 - Parks and Rec Tuesday

Are you a Parks and Recs fan?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

corsies

Reaction score
Just got rejected for accidently submitting a broken hit. I thought I was clicking on the start button but I accidently clicked on the submit button. Contacted right away but still got rejected. beware of broken hit and pay attention......

Kariyushi Rao Brief psychology experiment $2.50 Rejected
This work was submitted less than 3 minutes after the assignment was created, and I find no record of your submission in my database. Unfortunately, I cannot remit payment for the work, as I have no record of its submission and it doesn't seem possible to have been completed in such a short period of time.

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Impression and Counting Survey (~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Dan Prescott [A3FI4YXWGU0S2Q] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Reward: $0.90
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Survey that is about one's impression and memory of a person
Requirements: Exc: [58410-57821] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; TP Panel: 234912493 N is not less than 100; Location is one of: US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

charlie

Reaction score
Just got rejected for accidently submitting a broken hit. I thought I was clicking on the start button but I accidently clicked on the submit button. Contacted right away but still got rejected. beware of broken hit and pay attention......

Kariyushi Rao Brief psychology experiment $2.50 Rejected
This work was submitted less than 3 minutes after the assignment was created, and I find no record of your submission in my database. Unfortunately, I cannot remit payment for the work, as I have no record of its submission and it doesn't seem possible to have been completed in such a short period of time.
shoot the requestor an email and explain what happened. the rejection may be able to be overturned without there having to be an approval. best not to have rejections on your record if you can avoid them.

Reactions: DankoRamone

corsies

Reaction score
shoot the requestor an email and explain what happened. the rejection may be able to be overturned without there having to be an approval. best not to have rejections on your record if you can avoid them.
she wrote back and will does not want to pay me since I did not complete the task. I asked her to send me the task to complete and then reverse the rejection but she says she cannot send me the task. It is not good when broken hits are floating around. this is my first day back from turking as I had to evacuate for hurrian irma and I am very sleepy and tired......

charlie

Reaction score
she wrote back and will does not want to pay me since I did not complete the task. I asked her to send me the task to complete and then reverse the rejection but she says she cannot send me the task. It is not good when broken hits are floating around. this is my first day back from turking as I had to evacuate for hurrian irma and I am very sleepy and tired......
she doesn't have to pay you. just see if she can nullify the whole thing. she may understand truth be told.

corsies

Reaction score
she doesn't have to pay you. just see if she can nullify the whole thing. she may understand truth be told.
wow she wrote back and refuses to reverse the rejection. If she reverses the rejection then she would have to pay me and she does not want to pay me. I asked her to make a hit for me to complete the task and she says that would compromise the study as I have already seen the task. I have not seen the task at all but just the submit button that is all that was there. she should take a look at her broken hit and fix it before launching it.

sudilly

Bubble Hell Avenger
Contributor
Reaction score
I have done over 250 of the basic Alegions and they are horrible. I don't know why y'all think these are so great.

Reactions: kryss

vickiJ

Contributor
Reaction score
I think the requester has two choices, approve or reject. I don't think there's a nullify option.

Reactions: Evergreen Queen

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
I have done over 250 of the basic Alegions and they are horrible. I don't know why y'all think these are so great.
i think they were referring to different ones that were up earlier

Reactions: sudilly

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
I think the requester has two choices, approve or reject. I don't think there's a nullify option.
you are correct. can you imagine if they could.

Reactions: nopoopwarez

DankoRamone

Reaction score
wow she wrote back and refuses to reverse the rejection. If she reverses the rejection then she would have to pay me and she does not want to pay me. I asked her to make a hit for me to complete the task and she says that would compromise the study as I have already seen the task. I have not seen the task at all but just the submit button that is all that was there. she should take a look at her broken hit and fix it before launching it.
Offer to send her the money she pays out in approving it back to her via paypal or whatever?

corsies

Reaction score
Offer to send her the money she pays out in approving it back to her via paypal or whatever?
thats a good idea but I do not think she will go for it, she does not seem all too accomodating if you know what I mean. I will keep my rejection it was an honest mistake...

edit; good news she reversed it and I thanked her. she says she gave me a "freebie"

Last edited:

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Personality Types and Cooperation in a Digital Environment | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: David Lawrence [A2AARBFH09MBGR] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Reward: $2.00
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Compete in an online game with other participants for research. You will be asked to fill out a short personality inventory to provide us with more information about yourself, and a brief questionnaire after the game. Participation apx. 15 mins, max 30.
Requirements: DoneThesStudy has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 50; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 88; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

Shawnbks9090

Contributor
Reaction score
anyone got a time for the listen to an audio case trial jury HIT thingie.

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
I mean.. you can withdraw your submission on PA and forgo payment.. I can't see why a platform like Mturk that has tons more traffic can't do the same thing.
i meant if the requester could cancel after it was submitted..

Reactions: nopoopwarez
Status
Not open for further replies.