09/18 - Tare Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minx2121

Reaction score
'Morning....I get to start my day with the stomach flu, oh goody :inpain:...and I get to take my son to his dentist appointment soon...I have a feeling I won't get a lot of work done today

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am SO READY for today. My kiddo's bonus grandparents are picking him up in about 2 hours and are keeping him UNTIL TOMORROW AFTERNOON! I am so pumped. I haven't had that much time to myself since I was in the hospital with an infection in my jaw. Don't get me wrong, I love him to death, but good God am I ready for some alone time.
To show you the type of people I know the minute I hear alone time and I think masturbation. I know that is awful and has nothing to do with you, I think I need new friends.

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
91 here in mid Michigan yesterday. I love summer and heat but I'm ready for my pumpkin flavored everything, red leaves, and cool breezes.
Id love to live in a world where its permanently stuck in October. Its got the perfect weather, not too hot, not too cold, just right. Halloween is arguably one of the best holidays and leaves are way cooler when they are different shades instead of just solid green.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: 15 minute Workplace survey | Accept
Requester: Russell.Matthews [AN3VRTTRYD3D6] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=3.51] [Fast=4.29] [Comm=3.63] [Fair=3.95] [Reviews=99] [ToS=3]
TO2: [Hrly=6.24] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=0%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 5400
Available: 1
Description: This is an academic survey on experiences with health care providers. Five eligibility questions will be presented at the start of the HIT to ensure you are qualified to participate.
Qualifications: Past DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: GoldenTemple

JCGrey

Contributor
Reaction score

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
It's been in the mid 90's in Georgia but the humidity is so high it feels like I am breathing water.
I'm in Houston. It's 93% humidity right now, and the temp will be in the 90s by noon.

My hair kind of looks like this right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.