09/18 - Tare Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
I'm shocked that parents make you guys pay to watch their grandbabies!!!
my mother in law gets stuck watching my five nieces constantly because my sister in law decided that she was completely insane for having five kids and doesn't want to be there. So she is wrapped up with that 4 or 5 evenings a week so her I can understand (and she is actually the one we can usually get to help out once or twice a year.) My parents live a ways away and suck horribly at caring about anyone other than themselves. They wouldn't come down for the birth of their grandchild because they said that they didn't want to stress their cats out by leaving them alone overnight. The only way we get them down is by bribing them to visit - which I really don't want to do - because they suck. My wife's dad and stepmom would watch little dude here and there but her dad is super catholic and tries to evangelize a 2 year old if left alone with him. Not cool.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
my mother in law gets stuck watching my five nieces constantly because my sister in law decided that she was completely insane for having five kids and doesn't want to be there. So she is wrapped up with that 4 or 5 evenings a week so her I can understand (and she is actually the one we can usually get to help out once or twice a year.) My parents live a ways away and suck horribly at caring about anyone other than themselves. They wouldn't come down for the birth of their grandchild because they said that they didn't want to stress their cats out by leaving them alone overnight. The only way we get them down is by bribing them to visit - which I really don't want to do - because they suck. My wife's dad and stepmom would watch little dude here and there but her dad is super catholic and tries to evangelize a 2 year old if left alone with him. Not cool.
Oh wow!

I will say that I sound like your parents. "Sorry don't wanna stress my cat out"

I dread when my step daughter has kids. She's 20. I already told her don't depend on me as a baby sitter. So I guess I'm a horrible grandparent too lol!

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh wow!

I will say that I sound like your parents. "Sorry don't wanna stress my cat out"

I dread when my step daughter has kids. She's 20. I already told her don't depend on me as a baby sitter. So I guess I'm a horrible grandparent too lol!
nah I get it. They're family but you also didn't sign up to have another kid lol. It wouldn't bother me that my parents don't want to babysit, but they know I can't afford to pay them, AND they charge more than an actual daycare here does.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
nah I get it. They're family but you also didn't sign up to have another kid lol. It wouldn't bother me that my parents don't want to babysit, but they know I can't afford to pay them, AND they charge more than an actual daycare here does.
Sorry, but your parents suck

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It would probably be different if she had anything to do with me or her dad. She never talks to us, but I can definitely see her trying to use us to watch her kiddo.

HOpefully she doesn't have one for a while lol

JCGrey

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Study about you and your professional situation(~ 2 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Nicolas Roulin [A1WL6Y141Z8XJT] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.03] [Pay=4.53] [Fast=4.83] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.88] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=35] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=9.84] [Pen=0.04 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 600
Available: 1
Description: Participate in a 2-minute survey paid $0.50 (can lead to other paid surveys)
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 70; Exc: [2055414486-99299] DoesNotExist ; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: GoldenTemple

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
ok attention checks are getting ridic and slowing crap down, i am not a fan of this current situation.
Yesterday there were like 6 pages of attention checks in the beginning of a survey. I thought it was the actual survey. Page 7 "Thanks! Now we can get started!" Ummm......

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Survey about preferences and opinions • https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3DNUJHYFTQV5VJPMGXX0PYABK6U2PP/taskshttps://worker.mturk.com/projects/3DNUJHYFTQV5VJPMGXX0PYABK6U2PP/tasks/accept_random
Requester: Nitika Garg • https://worker.mturk.com/requestersA24M6ZEU5MFIZW/projects
TV: [Hrly=$10.43] [Pay=3.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0] • https://turkerview.com/requesters/A24M6ZEU5MFIZW
TO [Pay=3.11] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=2.75] [Fair=4.00] [Reviews=24] [ToS=0] • https://turkopticon.ucsd.edu/A24M6ZEU5MFIZW
TO2 [Hrly=16.71] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1] • https://turkopticon.info/requesters/A24M6ZEU5MFIZW
Reward: 0.85
Duration: 3600
Available: 36
Description: This survey will ask questions about your opinions and preferences.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US

anyone know how to fix this survey link?

Reactions: GoldenTemple
Status
Not open for further replies.