09/15 - Trip Hop Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yes, I am sure because it was still in my queue list and it didn't show up anywhere so I returned it anyways because it couldn't submit. I pasted the code and clicked submit and received that annoying error that my hit didn't submit but I can find it in my assigned hits. I even spent 46 minutes on this.
Well if that happens again, you can open a new tab, sign in, then right click in the HIT frame and reload it to submit. Hopefully you get it taken care of, though.

Reactions: tempo

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
It throws the morning crew off when they wake up to pages and pages of posts.

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
I couldn't submit the 5$ hit from John Campbell because mturk required a new sign-in :( and I had to refresh the page so it said I already submitted this hit but it wasn't submitted. I am so angry.

Does anybody have this requester's email address?
I fucking hate that but most liekly if you have the code he will bonus you...

Reactions: tempo

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
the musician i went to see on Sunday night writes the most beautiful of songs, but he posts nonstop on Instagram. from him being half naked, to literally blank images to screen shots of the time to basically anything. it's really random. like he'll post a picture of a blank wall or a close up of his eye.

why do i find this instagram to be fascinating.

Reactions: aveline

jml

Midnight Marauder
Reaction score
the musician i went to see on Sunday night writes the most beautiful of songs, but he posts nonstop on Instagram. from him being half naked, to literally blank images to screen shots of the time to basically anything. it's really random. like he'll post a picture of a blank wall or a close up of his eye.

Who's the musician?

Reactions: <Gucci> and Peachy

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score

It actually doesn't sound all that far off from any other person's instagram that I've seen.

Pippa

Contributor
Reaction score
This is how it will go down. In about a minute I'm going to log off and get ready for bed. In that minute or maybe within 5 minutes something will suddenly drop and good money will be made all the while I will be about to be drifting off. I will actually sleep in if possible because I'm off tomorrow and in doing so miss the mother lode in the morning. So around mid morning to lunch I will log on and will have just missed csats posting huge batches and some super great qual hits that are now gobbled up. And I will ask myself what are you doing here pippa? Not really because that would be weird, but I would think it. Anyways. then I will plug away at survey after survey until I make goal.

But I will be happy and try to make others smile. That makes it worth it.

Last edited:

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
This is how it go down. In about a minute I'm going to log off and get ready for bed. In that minute or maybe within 5 minutes something will suddenly drop and good money will be made all the while I will be about to be drifting off. I will actually sleep in if possible because I'm off tomorrow and in doing so miss the mother lode in the morning. So around mid morning to lunch I will log on and will have just missed csats posting huge batches and some super great qual hits that are now gobbled up. And I will ask myself what are you doing here pippa? Not really because that would be weird, but I would think it. Anyways. then I will plug away at survey after survey until I make goal.

But I will be happy and try to make others smile. That makes it worth it.
Goalsss also log into music room somewhere in between :LOL:

Pippa

Contributor
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.