09/15 - Trip Hop Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

saturn

leisureforce
Reaction score
meh, unless something gdlk posts, I dont plan on doing another HIT until 1400 CST
normally that'd be me but i kinda chugged a coffee right before they dropped since i didn't know how long i was gonna end up waiting, so i'll probably go hammer out some overwatch and then enter a coma on more a9s

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
Listening to my niece babbling about highschool makes me so, so thankful that it's over for me.

Reactions: Pippa and <Gucci>

tempo

Contributor
Reaction score
Are you sure it didn't submit? That message usually doesn't pop up unless you did submit it. Might be out of order on your dashboard depending on when you accepted it.
Yes, I am sure because it was still in my queue list and it didn't show up anywhere so I returned it anyways because it couldn't submit. I pasted the code and clicked submit and received that annoying error that my hit didn't submit but I can find it in my assigned hits. I even spent 46 minutes on this.

Reactions: Kerek

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Title: 3D Pattern Recognition | PANDA
Requester: TA Research [A2QN52Y15Q9P4S] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.43] [Fair: 4.17] [Comm: 2.77] [Fast: 4.27]
Description:
The purpose of this survey is to test your ability to mentally create and manipulate images and patterns in three-dimensional space and will take approximately 50 minutes to complete.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $15.00
Qualifications: Spatial Relations has not been granted; Location is US;

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, I am sure because it was still in my queue list and it didn't show up anywhere so I returned it anyways because it couldn't submit. I pasted the code and clicked submit and received that annoying error that my hit didn't submit but I can find it in my assigned hits. I even spent 46 minutes on this.
did you accept it yesterday?

Reactions: Kerek and <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.