09/13 - Tarsier Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

egryan1

Reaction score
Yeah, I was editing.
I really never looked. I just assumed it would support high memory. Meh, good catch. I learned something.
Totally right. I never was aware. I've had more than 4gb in lots of systems. They seemed faster. I'm so dumb, I guess. lol
Your good but its working good for you right so no worries

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I put baking soda in the wash after we hike and all our clothes smell like something died in them. That might help?

My mom would just tell my brothers they stunk and to take a shower but she's a blunt lady.
Actually the clothes I've got that down his clothes don't stink after I wash them. And I tell him to shower all the time...he's one of those people that he goes outside for 5 seconds or he starts to do anything remotely active and he stinks immediately.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Actually the clothes I've got that down his clothes don't stink after I wash them. And I tell him to shower all the time...he's one of those people that he goes outside for 5 seconds or he starts to do anything remotely active and he stinks immediately.
it might be a hormonal imbalance type thing. Could ask his doctor. there are meds that can help.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
My Chrome looks the same.

Also, it's too early for hit catcher to be talking to me.

Reactions: GoldenTemple

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
it might be a hormonal imbalance type thing. Could ask his doctor. there are meds that can help.
I just thought it was that he was 16, he's seen a few doctors about his over sweating problems like most people don't sweat from their hands and they are like "we can botox his hands" and he basically refused to do that.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yea I was thinking this too. Or diet. Certain things I eat come right out of my skin. Does he eat anything particularly smelly a lot? Like maybe he just doesn't process garlic well.

Just saw you said he sweats from his hands even. It could be that stuff he's eating + hormones are just sweating right out of him.

Reactions: themildone

egryan1

Reaction score
I know why I thought that! Because it shows installed memory regardless of available addressing. So, it shows what it can't use. That's really dumb.
Yea I use to work IT support when 64 bit first starting getting popular and I use to have to fight argue this with people I supported cause the would look it up and the system would say it supports 32gb of memory I want that installed and I would say we are still using the 32bit OS so its not gonna help fun times :)

Reactions: Jerami and klyde

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yea I was thinking this too. Or diet. Certain things I eat come right out of my skin. Does he eat anything particularly smelly a lot? Like maybe he just doesn't process garlic well.

Just saw you said he sweats from his hands even. It could be that stuff he's eating + hormones are just sweating right out of him.
Does that make you smell like the food you eat? He normally doesn't smell like food items he smells like...a locker room or dirty balls and feet lol.

He normally doesn't eat smelly stuff like I guess he likes sardines but I didn't notice him smelling any worse when he ate those.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Does that make you smell like the food you eat? He normally doesn't smell like food items he smells like...a locker room or dirty balls and feet lol.

He normally doesn't eat smelly stuff like I guess he likes sardines but I didn't notice him smelling any worse when he ate those.
Not exactly like the food I'm eating, like I won't smell like Tikka Masala (Indian food) or anything like that, but I'll smell like... mustier? Especially if I've done anything strenuous after eating smelly stuff.

TMI territory but my pee also stinks to high hell if I eat something smelly. If his peepee also is rank, that might be your culprit. Drinking tons of water helps a lot.

GRR

Reaction score

could be hormones depending on his age...believe me...us guys change our "daily habits" when girls turn up their nose when we are around!..I do not miss those days at all!

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not exactly like the food I'm eating, like I won't smell like Tikka Masala (Indian food) or anything like that, but I'll smell like... mustier? Especially if I've done anything strenuous after eating smelly stuff.

TMI territory but my pee also stinks to high hell if I eat something smelly. If his peepee also is rank, that might be your culprit. Drinking tons of water helps a lot.
It's worth a shot, I'll keep an eye on those things and see if it helps.

I'd like to think it's more than just "he's just really smelly and that's that"

His mom and I wonder if it could affect like his personal life because I can't imagine many girls being ok with their boyfriend stinking..especially at ages where kids are wanting to be sexual...

Reactions: Despairagus

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Take a 3 minute survey! | Accept
Requester: Judgment Lab [A2Y9EPPTPAWNUX] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.68] [Pay=4.15] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.93] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=35] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=7.43] [Pen=2.50 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 900
Available: 120
Description: Take a survey about judgments and decisions.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.