Status
Not open for further replies.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
More on the farm:

I'm getting older and it's getting harder and harder to keep up. My kids are all moving away and this house is way too big for just 4 of us. I need babies in order for me to stay. With the market right now I should make a pretty penny if I sell. I just don't know where to move. My youngest is in 6th grade, we would probably have to switch schools there isn't much available out here. I am soooo torn.
That sucks :( We feel that way about our (3000 sq ft) house and I'm only 28. It's already too much to handle property-wise and I want to move to something smaller. I think I'd be really stressed if I had to take care of a big house + big property + animals all the time.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
I think it looks like Fischer Price-My First Browser, Ages 4 and up.:(

They rounded the edges so I don't get an ouchie.
they could make it look like it was covered in donkey shit, as long as they fixed the memory leak, I would be okay with it.

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
That sucks :( We feel that way about our (3000 sq ft) house and I'm only 28. It's already too much to handle property-wise and I want to move to something smaller. I think I'd be really stressed if I had to take care of a big house + big property + animals all the time.
I think that is the issue. I work full time, turk and then the house alone without the farm is getting to be too much. My house is almost 5000 sq feet, we literally use about 1000 of that. We mow 5 acres and the rest it farmed but the landscaping and gravel and weeds and grass and pool and ahhhh it's just alot to keep up on anymore. The fact that right now is a great time to sell and turn a big profit is pushing me as well, not clue how long the market will be this way.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
they could make it look like it was covered in donkey shit, as long as they fixed the memory leak, I would be okay with it.
I don't have a problem with it. Sorry. That sucks.

Reactions: sofaslug

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I think that is the issue. I work full time, turk and then the house alone without the farm is getting to be too much. My house is almost 5000 sq feet, we literally use about 1000 of that. We mow 5 acres and the rest it farmed but the landscaping and gravel and weeds and grass and pool and ahhhh it's just alot to keep up on anymore. The fact that right now is a great time to sell and turn a big profit is pushing me as well, not clue how long the market will be this way.
...but but what will you do with all your farm animals? :(

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
...but but what will you do with all your farm animals? :(
Oh I will stay in the country and they will come with me. I would like about 10 acres and only have to keep up on maybe 1 acre. The animals can have the rest of it. They are the easy part. No Devil_Dawg @Devil_Dawg I'm not eating them!

egryan1

Reaction score
Title: Two short studies(~ 4 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Jennifer L Savary [AYMHCUWHMZ2EJ] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=3.95] [Fast=4.63] [Comm=3.17] [Fair=4.22] [Reviews=23] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 1800
Available: 45
Description: Academic Research - Quiz and Candy Choice
Qualifications: SurveyGroup [1177] DoesNotExist ; Exc: [107066-106477] DoesNotExist ; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

egryan1

Reaction score
Title: Consumer Preference Survey(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: mturk.admin [A1600ITGM7SNAE] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.59] [Pay=3.45] [Fast=3.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.60] [Fast=3.67] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=6] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.35
Duration: 1800
Available: 1
Description: A quick survey about consumer preference. You may complete this particular survey only once.
Qualifications: Exc: [920470908-106491] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Oh I will stay in the country and they will come with me. I would like about 10 acres and only have to keep up on maybe 1 acre. The animals can have the rest of it. They are the easy part. No Devil_Dawg @Devil_Dawg I'm not eating them!
Yay that's great!! I hope you figure out something!

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with it. Sorry. That sucks.
If you leave the browser open long enough it will leak memory and become sluggish as hell. It's been a problem on Chrome since launch. I have 8 gigs of RAM and it will eventually become noticeable on my system if I don't restart Chrome for a week or so.

egryan1

Reaction score
If you leave the browser open long enough it will leak memory and become sluggish as hell. It's been a problem on Chrome since launch. I have 8 gigs of RAM and it will eventually become noticeable on my system if I don't restart Chrome for a week or so.
A week or so wow thats a long time to leave chrome running at least I think so. I pretty much exit everthing when I am not using the computer

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
More on the farm:

I'm getting older and it's getting harder and harder to keep up. My kids are all moving away and this house is way too big for just 4 of us. I need babies in order for me to stay. With the market right now I should make a pretty penny if I sell. I just don't know where to move. My youngest is in 6th grade, we would probably have to switch schools there isn't much available out here. I am soooo torn.
Looks like it's time for MTC to pack our bags and move in to help the family

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Have you noticed MTS crashing since the update, if you've updated? It only happens to me after like 9 straight hours of having it up, but I was wondering if it was Chrome or MTS. I have boatloads of RAM in this computer.

Reactions: sofaslug
Status
Not open for further replies.