09/12 - Woylie Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sybaris

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
You are a data sanitation "engineer" aren't you?
I'll admit, I was a couple pages behind so I was just scrolling down without reading anything on the current page when that came up. I was surprised, especially that it had no text to explain it. And I was glad it wasn't more gruesome and kept scrolling. Sybaris @Sybaris Don't think of it as censorship, think of it as giving others the option to avoid something that might make them uncomfortable or mess with others on a mental level, like sympathy pains or whatnot.

That's my line of thinking anyway.
Thank you. You might not know it but you brought me down in a way that I might have been really close to saying a lot of things I don't really mean and to people I don't know.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I think we are going to be alright.

I'm going to order the lasagna wings with extra Italy the next time I'm dining at an Italian restaurant. I'll wink a couple times after making the order to really confuse them.

Last edited:

charlie

Reaction score
A few times but less than the worth of actually doing Audiokites.
lol! yeah i did maybe 5 of them several months ago but just couldn't deal w/ the music i was listening to so haven't done one since.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm going the order the lasagna wings with extra Italy the next time I'm dining at an Italian restaurant. I'll wink a couple times after making the order to really confuse them.
"Ever wonder what we did with all that gluten when people became "sensitive" in droves? Well, wonder no more! Introducing the new Gluten Classico, from the kitchen. Now with unlimited schtick!"

Reactions: cb456 and TotalBabe
Reaction score
You are a data sanitation "engineer" aren't you?

Thank you. You might not know it but you brought me down in a way that I might have been really close to saying a lot of things I don't really mean and to people I don't know.
I don't know who you're talking to in the first part above the quote or how to interpret it. but for the second part; thank you/you're welcome.

Reactions: cb456 and Sybaris

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reactions: cb456 and TSolo315

charlie

Reaction score
Title: A survey about work attitudes and behaviors | Accept
Requester: Biyun Hu [A3RSM92OKMRJAL] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$30.86] [Pay=5.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.75] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=4] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=8.82] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 2.50
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: The first of a three-part academic survey about your attitudes and behaviors in the workplace. You need to work in an hourly position to participate in this study.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; TimeTheft_valid DoesNotExist ; Location In CA, US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
must be paid hourly (Says so in the hit description)[/td][/tr]

Castor

Reaction score
YouTubers need to learn to modulate their voices! Why are they all screaming when nothing remotely exciting is happening? :banghead:

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

charlie

Reaction score
PE: $76.73

had my queue full steadily up until mid-afternoon then it cooled down a bit. now just scraping pennies
nice. i'm at $27.17 and i don't really expect to see much more. At least I get to transfer $25 over to payments tonight. and still have 130 pending hits that will pay up some day.

Status
Not open for further replies.