09/12 - Woylie Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
$55 but I'm losing steam. Maybe I'll take a short break to recharge. I haven't chatted in forever. How is everyone?
sleepy, but trying to sneak in a few more dollars before midnight...I like your avatar

Reactions: Castor and Sybaris

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
$55 but I'm losing steam. Maybe I'll take a short break to recharge. I haven't chatted in forever. How is everyone?
I've had quite a shitty week but am thankful to not be in the path of a major hurricane.

BskiCHI

Reaction score
On the third level and it's pissing me off because I don't know what to do lol

BskiCHI

Reaction score
Anybody pass the 3rd level on this AlainMC game hit?

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Don’t speak too soon.
>.> I had something in there about flooding also but quickly deleted it. Pretty sure we are unlikely to see a hurricane on the Gulf Coast...for the rest of this week, anyway.

Sybaris

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
"Please be more respectful."

Hear me out here... just a little. The kind of person that is either willing or wanting to work on Mturk HITs is somewhat likely not to be your average folk. right?

Mayhaps I'm wrong... but I doubt it.

...and here is the crux of it. If *you* were given the dicta of, "please be more respectful," would you?

Ban me if you need to but, [mod edit]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
>.> I had something in there about flooding also but quickly deleted it. Pretty sure we are unlikely to see a hurricane on the Gulf Coast...for the rest of this week, anyway.
as somebody who lived in Florida from 1996-2006 I'm always a little surprised when it's not Florida to take the brunt of a hurricane.

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
as somebody who lived in Florida from 1996-2006 I'm always a little surprised when it's not Florida to take the brunt of a hurricane.
I imagine so! Y'all are right out there, after all. After Harvey, I fear massive flooding events like it are going to be more frequent as the climate continues to change, and Florence might be the next one. This deep dive on the changing Gulf Stream from last week looks really interesting wrt how east coast weather may change, haven't had a chance to read the whole thing yet.

Reactions: The Great Bread

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
zzz....same specificity...zzzz

Reactions: Peachy
Reaction score
I imagine so! Y'all are right out there, after all. After Harvey, I fear massive flooding events like it are going to be more frequent as the climate continues to change, and Florence might be the next one. This deep dive on the changing Gulf Stream from last week looks really interesting wrt how east coast weather may change, haven't had a chance to read the whole thing yet.
Hot gum drops, that looks like a bonafide scientific article right there.

I mean, uh, I don't think I'm gonna read that tonight either.

Reactions: jklmnop
Status
Not open for further replies.