09/11 - Toco Toucan Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diniwini

Reaction score
Diniwini @Diniwini
Nikoratos @Nikoratos

389X50RO3UCP2CYKCYM14K9RJJI439

Panda this, it's a 411 Richmond penny HIT. Always approves IME, and perhaps there will be enough of them for you to get to 1000 HITs quickly. There used to be lots of safe penny pandas, perhaps others can share some, but many of those requesters have stopped posting. The A9 Amazon fashion HITs that have been posting lately are generally safe and could serve as another way to get your numbers up.
Your advice is awesome. Just hit my limit for the day. I guess I'll start all over tomorrow. Heres to a quick path to 1000

EnterNameHere

Contributor
Reaction score
this might seem silly to some. but when it comes to surveys I kind of do them as a game... raise numbers up. did so many hits for the day. hey! high score. pending earnings another high score..! etc etc
That's pretty much my approach to it too. I don't game; I turk. :android: :)

Reactions: StarfoxJ

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Oh where at? I'm from Asheville. Got a lot of family up there, visit every month or two. Also I hope you don't get hurricaned. :(
I'm about 20m north of Greensboring....and I'm on high ground so I should be fine....

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Your advice is awesome. Just hit my limit for the day. I guess I'll start all over tomorrow. Heres to a quick path to 1000
Good luck! Here's the unqualled Ibotta panda referenced earlier. Not sure if the volume is worth running it if you have other stuff you're trying to catch, but if you're just on the computer it can't hurt. 3BH1IVA3VJXE20OLEULG3K8PC6Q1RU

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
this might seem silly to some. but when it comes to surveys I kind of do them as a game... raise numbers up. did so many hits for the day. hey! high score. pending earnings another high score..! etc etc
If this game asks me to describe 'a time I had power over another person' one more time I'm asking for a refund.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
idk. I guess I never would have thought to look there for shows. I just assumed there were more music-centric sites where I don't have to see people shouting their status at other people. I'm a fan of the old days when, if you wanted to know what someone was up to, you asked. Unsolicited status updates are silly, to me.
"Mmmmmm. Luv me some waffles"
*Jerami is at the Waffle House with 3 other Random People

I just can't imagine why anyone would care what I'm eating for breakfast. I do it 5 or 6 times a week.
Then again, I'm old.:)
I don't understand all the oversharing, either. I'd rather keep people guessing.

Being mysterious is definitely an underrated quality that I've always admired.

Sybaris

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I fell asleep in the middle of the day... I can't remember the last time that happened.

Piro

Here not There
Reaction score
So apparently there's a bot problem? New Fs gonna be culled...old Fs still gonna get that $$. Can imagine this cycle has played out before.

Reactions: cb456

Minx2121

Reaction score
Back at it for a bit, I hope it has been a productive day for everyone :)

Reactions: Piro and Michele

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Quick, easy, questions | PANDA
Requester: Alexander Sahn [A21FICH0DB6U47] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: 1.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00]
Description:
We are going to give you 10 comments from social media and ask you about content and tone. Warning: comments may contain disturbing content and objectionable language. Auto approval within 1 Day (I want ya'll to get paid)
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1Take Test;

TO is from one bad rating for pay over a year ago about a different task. Requester estimate is 15 mins. Going in

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Quick, easy, questions | PANDA
Requester: Alexander Sahn [A21FICH0DB6U47] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: 1.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00]
Description:
We are going to give you 10 comments from social media and ask you about content and tone. Warning: comments may contain disturbing content and objectionable language. Auto approval within 1 Day (I want ya'll to get paid)
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1Take Test;

TO is from one bad rating for pay over a year ago about a different task. Requester estimate is 15 mins. Going in
~16 mins for me

Reactions: Kliq

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Ouch, Vasco cut the pay by 5 cents and added an option :S

Status
Not open for further replies.