Status
Not open for further replies.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Good morning :)

Pleco @Pleco oatmeal was a success - I liked the grated apple - added a little texture since I left the peel on but the apple bits melted in nicely. PS: Going to make this soon.

Also the Harry Potter post above reminded me that Jim Kay's illustrated Prisoner of Azkaban is coming out Oct 3 and I'm so excited... I've had it preordered since May. The first two are awesome. :ahhh::ahhh::ahhh:

And I didn't get to watch Outlander yet... argh. Need the kids to nap.

WowyGirl

Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning :)

Pleco @Pleco oatmeal was a success - I liked the grated apple - added a little texture since I left the peel on but the apple bits melted in nicely. PS: Going to make this soon.

Also the Harry Potter post above reminded me that Jim Kay's illustrated Prisoner of Azkaban is coming out Oct 3 and I'm so excited... I've had it preordered since May. The first two are awesome. :ahhh::ahhh::ahhh:

And I didn't get to watch Outlander yet... argh. Need the kids to nap.

Ive made http://desertchica.com/instant-pot-white-bean-and-kale-soup/ and http://desertchica.com/instant-pot-beef-stew/ in the instant pot. Both were tasty :thumbup:

D

Deleted member 526

is Kadauchi @Kadauchi on vacation? he didn't post the thing that says how much people made last week. at the start of monday's thread. but last week was hurricanes and fires week so I'm sure it was low.

Reactions: Kerek and Peachy

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Consumer behavior | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Anna S. Mattila [A14RVZJFEIH503] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.04] [Fast: 4.23] [Comm: 2.82] [Fair: 3.78] [Reviews: 83] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.40
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Not Available
Requirements: Total approved HITs is greater than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7
2.5 min

Status
Not open for further replies.