Not open for further replies.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Me: I'm going to make a McDonald's run if you want anything.

Friend: <starts to say something>

Me: Don't order something that makes me seem like a total asshole.

Friend: <long pause>
He's ordering at McDonald's. There's no way to not look like an asshole.

DCI

Reaction score
He's ordering at McDonald's. There's no way to not look like an asshole.
Even if only assholes ate at McDonald's, which is clearly not the case, there would still be a relative scale of assholery. On one end of the spectrum would be upstanding citizens like my self that mostly stick to the number system, and on the other end of the spectrum would be the scourge of society with their light ice and their pickles on the side bullshit.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
A triple biscuit cheeseburger substituent round egg.
Even if only assholes ate at McDonald's, which is clearly not the case, there would still be a relative scale of assholery. On one end of the spectrum would be upstanding citizens like my self that mostly stick to the number system, and on the other end of the spectrum would be the scourge of society with their light ice and their pickles on the side bullshit.
Assholes.

Reactions: aveline and DCI

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I agree. Pickles are bullshit.

D

Deleted member 526

I used to work at mcdonalds and "special requests" were just normal, they were very common. not a problem.

#teamPickles

edit: but expect to see others getting their food before you, even though they ordered after you. people get really mad when they see that happen. keep in mind yours might be a little fresher than theirs, plus you wanted something different.

Last edited by a moderator:

DCI

Reaction score
I used to work at mcdonalds and "special requests" were just normal, they were very common. not a problem.

#teamPickles
Maybe not a problem for the people working inside, but if you're the one stuck behind a van full of special ordering special people, it's a problem.

I bet America would save 50 billion dollars a year in lost productivity if people limited themselves to 1 alteration per order at McDonald's.

D

Deleted member 526

Maybe not a problem for the people working inside, but if you're the one stuck behind a van full of special ordering special people, it's a problem.

I bet America would save 50 billion dollars a year in lost productivity if people limited themselves to 1 alteration per order at McDonald's.
had never thought about it like that :LOL: I didn't care what the people in the parking lots and drive through were doing as long as they weren't screaming at me or barfing.

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Definitely avoid Starbucks then because to get a large regular coffee you have to wait through 12 "tall small venti half full caf but decaf extra soy triple 1% full fat skinny cow half n half mocha no chocolate unsweetened sweet latte" dickheads

DCI

Reaction score
Definitely avoid Starbucks then because to get a large regular coffee you have to wait through 12 "tall small venti half full caf but decaf extra soy triple 1% full fat skinny cow half n half mocha no chocolate unsweetened sweet latte" dickheads
I like the idea of some kind of customer service program that incentivizes saving peoples' time and punishes the wasting of peoples' time. Like when you step up to order, you're on the clock. If you get in and out before the standard allotted time, pow, auto discount. If you dig through your stuff for 5 minutes looking for a penny because you have an unhealthy obsession with never getting change, you get charged extra. This would of course probably enrage people and kill a business, but it would be so worth it just to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.