Which is worse

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcasmologist

Profanity really makes the sentence!!
Contributor
Reaction score
I have a friend who did elimination communication with her daughters and they both were potty independent by the time they were 1. :)
i need to know exactly what this is like now lol

Reactions: jan

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I have a friend who did elimination communication with her daughters and they both were potty independent by the time they were 1. :)
jeez. that's neat. kiddo knows when he needs to go and he knows how to use the potty, he just REALLY doesn't want to, he cries until I put a diaper on him, and will do anything to not have to sit on the potty. no clue why he's so against it, because he really wants to wear 'big boy undies' like his cousins. but when I tell him he can't until he starts using the potty he just shrugs and says ok.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
well my mom did clothe diapers, that gives you an extra incentive to potty train quicker, disposable diapers are easy as hell, but don't give enough incentive to get them off as quick.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
jeez. that's neat. kiddo knows when he needs to go and he knows how to use the potty, he just REALLY doesn't want to, he cries until I put a diaper on him, and will do anything to not have to sit on the potty. no clue why he's so against it, because he really wants to wear 'big boy undies' like his cousins. but when I tell him he can't until he starts using the potty he just shrugs and says ok.
A lot of kids do that, friends kid would literally squat behind a chair and shit in his pants.

It's like they are afraid of the toilet.

Reactions: themildone

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
A lot of kids do that, friends kid would literally squat behind a chair and shit in his pants.

It's like they are afraid of the toilet.
it's so weird! he isn't afraid of it, he loves sitting on it and pretending to pee. but 9/10 times he refuses to actually pee, but will pee in his diaper as soon as I put it back on him. it's getting kind of infuriating honestly lol

Reactions: Minx2121

charlie

Reaction score
Title: Crane Simulator Experiment | Accept
Requester: Daniel Vogel [A346Y7W5FEJWC8] Contact
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=6] [ToS=0]
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 3600
Available: 4
Description: Moving boxes with the help of AI algorithm. The whole experiment will take you 10~20 minutes.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Anyone who hasn't done this one already should do it. Super easy and it goes much pretty fast... closer to the low end of the requester's estimate.[/td][/tr]
hope to catch it today.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
:coffeepc:

My (favorite) cat got outside while I was at work yesterday and we've yet to find him. It is always the favorite cat that goes missing, in my experience. Tried everything suggested, leaving his litter box outside, etc. So now its just a waiting game to see if he comes back. Hoping the local shelter may have him if he managed to wander off far enough.

masterx1234

Contributor
Reaction score
I slept in a bit today, did I miss anything or no?

Reactions: cb456

jan

Reaction score
i need to know exactly what this is like now lol
well my mom did clothe diapers, that gives you an extra incentive to potty train quicker, disposable diapers are easy as hell, but don't give enough incentive to get them off as quick.
I did cloth, as well - my daughter was okay just before she turned 2. We did EC part-time (so that helped)

Reactions: themildone

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I did cloth, as well - my daughter was okay just before she turned 2. We did EC part-time (so that helped)
I cloth diapered until he was about 10ish months and I moved somewhere without a washer/dryer hook up. I miss it. :(

Reactions: Jaded and jan
Status
Not open for further replies.