Which is worse

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
I still have not gotten my bonus yet so hopefully this is a good sign that he is going to give mine soon. Fingers crossed.
Right after I wrote this :D:D:D

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from bfm_res for work related to 3SD15I2WD2ZGHG2XMJ3RLDAVF9U639.
The value of your bonus is: $9.50 USD

The Requester included this note:
So sorry for the wait and hassle. Wont happen again.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Sincerely,
Amazon Mechanical Turk

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score
I still have not gotten my bonus yet so hopefully this is a good sign that he is going to give mine soon. Fingers crossed.
I exchanged a couple of emails with them before I got it. He seems to be busy, so contact him if you haven't already. I'm sure you'll eventually get it if you contact him.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
I exchanged a couple of emails with them before I got it. He seems to be busy, so contact him if you haven't already. I'm sure you'll eventually get it if you contact him.
I sent an email but didn't get a reply...but I think it's nice that he apologized in the bonus note.

Reactions: KillMoles

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Blah this makes me want to go take a nap.

Reactions: themildone

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
kiddo peed on the floor because he was mad at me. On the bright side, whenever he gets candy from the neighbor he now says 'mommy tax!' and gives me a piece
Funny story...my friends ex wife is a bit crazy..she's not rational at all. When their kid was like 4 he was excessively hard to potty train..he didn't have anything on and he pissed on her couch...she rubbed his face in it like a dog.

But this all comes full circle cause a year ago, this kid is now 10...now her younger kid from her current relationship is like 3 and pisses the bed...this kid rubs his face in it..it's like well you taught him that...

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Funny story...my friends ex wife is a bit crazy..she's not rational at all. When their kid was like 4 he was excessively hard to potty train..he didn't have anything on and he pissed on her couch...she rubbed his face in it like a dog.

But this all comes full circle cause a year ago, this kid is now 10...now her younger kid from her current relationship is like 3 and pisses the bed...this kid rubs his face in it..it's like well you taught him that...
yea, that ain't funny

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

that's....not really funny....

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
I sent an email but didn't get a reply...but I think it's nice that he apologized in the bonus note.
As soon as I wrote this I got an email from him. Maybe I should write that I want an easy $100 hit and that will come true as well.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Right after I wrote this :D:D:D

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from bfm_res for work related to 3SD15I2WD2ZGHG2XMJ3RLDAVF9U639.
The value of your bonus is: $9.50 USD

The Requester included this note:
So sorry for the wait and hassle. Wont happen again.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Sincerely,
Amazon Mechanical Turk
Did you have to email him too, or did it just show up? I have yet to see my bonus.....

Reactions: 4ourfuture

jan

Reaction score
Title: Economic Experiment | Accept
Requester: Christina [A3DU6VZG5EI6IT] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 7200
Available: 1
Description: Earn additional money based upon the outcome of the experiment
Qualifications: Already Participated DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Cool.

Reactions: themildone

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I didn't mean funny like oh my god you'll die laughing, it's funny in a this woman is completely insane type of way. That's one of the more tame things I've heard about her doing....she's bipolar and won't take meds so yea.

I hear about this shit a lot and I just shake my head and go after over 10 years are you surprised and you continue to let it happen.

Reactions: jan

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Did you have to email him too, or did it just show up? I have yet to see my bonus.....
He's still manually working through them. Judging from the correspondence I had with him though email yesterday, he wants to do right by everyone and is doing his best to correct the mistake. I feel sorry for the guy. You could email him, he'd probably respond and may manually get to yours more quickly.

Reactions: LucyO
Status
Not open for further replies.