09/06 - Bon Voyage Vanyanka Tuesday

Have you wished Jaded a happy birthday today?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
these Blocks scare me :nailbite:

Reactions: Concise

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
It would be cool if Andrew Shin would approve hits from last week

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It would be cool if Andrew Shin would approve hits from last week
My experience is for the 6 cent HITs they approve next day or so. The 1 cent checks take almost the full 10.

Reactions: Peachy

danawhitaker

Reaction score
Shame that a few people probably ruined it for the whole.
In my opinion, they ruined it for themselves. They started changing the qualifications they used to vet workers. Once upon a time I had a qualification with them for giving good feedback, or something to that effect. I was actually able to get the HITs when they posted. They removed the writing requirement, they lowered the pay, and lowered the bar to 100 approved HITs. What did they think was going to happen? I don't even bother trying to get them anymore when they post because they get absolutely mobbed. I genuinely love medical stuff and was interested in providing quality feedback, but they seemed to stop caring about that. You're right in that a few people probably ruined it, but CSats themselves left the door wide open for them to do so.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Rating Emotion Situations(~ 7 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Fieke Wagemans [AQ05EPB0DOTU9] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.67] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
You will complete two tasks in which you will rate situations that are often used in research on emotions.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.70
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [636050-20638] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is one of: US;

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
In my opinion, they ruined it for themselves. They started changing the qualifications they used to vet workers. Once upon a time I had a qualification with them for giving good feedback, or something to that effect. I was actually able to get the HITs when they posted. They removed the writing requirement, they lowered the pay, and lowered the bar to 100 approved HITs. What did they think was going to happen? I don't even bother trying to get them anymore when they post because they get absolutely mobbed. I genuinely love medical stuff and was interested in providing quality feedback, but they seemed to stop caring about that. You're right in that a few people probably ruined it, but CSats themselves left the door wide open for them to do so.
I remember them paying pretty well when they first started. How bad of a cut was it. I just started turking seriously again about three months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.