09/05 - Relaxing with Simon and Garfunkel on Labor Day Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnalleyne

Reaction score
Keep getting "an error occurred, please refresh the page in your current browser" on Endor hits. I used to be able to go to Hits assigned to you, click on the first one, and it would work. Now I can't get a single one to work. Even if it is a brand new one and the only one in the queue. How do I solve this? I've searched and seen people reference this problem, but no solution.
Did you return one?

Reactions: <Gucci>

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
I wonder if Ortiz will drop today, even with the U.S. holiday.

Reactions: <Gucci>

lina

Reaction score
Yea that's the worst part. I'll post if here if I see it starts before you guys.
now i'm getting

Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Debatesmith

I post GIF's more than I actually work
Contributor
Reaction score
I just noticed I'm up to 40,000 hits approved. Is it safe to stop doing ScoutIt's and move on to some riskier hits now?
You can now move on to breligs

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Keep getting "an error occurred, please refresh the page in your current browser" on Endor hits. I used to be able to go to Hits assigned to you, click on the first one, and it would work. Now I can't get a single one to work. Even if it is a brand new one and the only one in the queue. How do I solve this? I've searched and seen people reference this problem, but no solution.
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/10449-mmmturkeybacon-auto-reload-google-iframe-on-error
and don't return them or ur locked out

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yeah I returned them all. Waited to catch a single new one and immediately get the error message.
Alas, return one and you're locked out. You have to do them in the order you get them without returning them.

Status
Not open for further replies.