09/05 - Relaxing with Simon and Garfunkel on Labor Day Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacharias

Experiencing Flim Flam Withdrawal
Contributor
Reaction score
I just noticed I'm up to 40,000 hits approved. Is it safe to stop doing ScoutIt's and move on to some riskier hits now?

lina

Reaction score
Since everyone got that message, I'm gonna assume we won't but I'm not sure. I'm just worried the study is gonna start when I'm not paying attention and I'm going to get rejected since we already submitted it lol
it is supposed to have started by now....still can't get in

Reaction score
yeah... tis is a dumb way to do a hit... imho
It's actually kind of convenient for me right now since Im doing Z's also, but otherwise i agree. I mean what if the hit doesn't work for some people? They can't return it because they already submitted it.

StinkWrinkle

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Do the Zoltar scripts work with Firefox? Cant seem to get it to work. I've tried all of them together, separate etc..

Randomacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's actually kind of convenient for me right now since Im doing Z's also, but otherwise i agree. I mean what if the hit doesn't work for some people? They can't return it because they already submitted it.
I mean I'm doing Zs as well.. but it is still a pain to having to keep checking...

DesolationRow

Unknown Member
Reaction score
Keep getting "an error occurred, please refresh the page in your current browser" on Endor hits. I used to be able to go to Hits assigned to you, click on the first one, and it would work. Now I can't get a single one to work. Even if it is a brand new one and the only one in the queue. How do I solve this? I've searched and seen people reference this problem, but no solution.

Reactions: <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.