TO: [Pay=3.98] [Fast=4.88] [Comm=4.00] [Fair=4.98] [Reviews=99] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=8.98] [Pen=1.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 0.02
Duration: 1800
Available: 695
Description: Answer a single question about your current prosperity
Qualifications: prosperity_survey EqualTo 2

I dunno.. I think using a common animal like that isn't very helpful
Between the color of the dog's coat, and the tilt of his head, I think it works. But subsequent animals need be completely diff.

Reactions: themildone

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
omg, me at way too many meals
sometimes I get into moods where I only want one thing and just thinking about eating anything other than that makes me queasy. I hate when I get like this because 99% of the time it's something I don't have and can't currently get. like right now it's a mcchicken, large fry, and choco shake from mcdonald's.

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
sometimes I get into moods where I only want one thing and just thinking about eating anything other than that makes me queasy. I hate when I get like this because 99% of the time it's something I don't have and can't currently get. like right now it's a mcchicken, large fry, and choco shake from mcdonald's.
The worst thing about working at a grocery store for five years (with all kinds of fast food and restaurants nearby) was that when I got in that mood, it was so easy to just go with it that I usually did. It was murder, breaking that habit.

(being a city person, my first reaction was to ask "won't Postmates deliver McDonalds?" but even if they do that might not help you so much, I think)

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
The worst thing about working at a grocery store for five years (with all kinds of fast food and restaurants nearby) was that when I got in that mood, it was so easy to just go with it that I usually did. It was murder, breaking that habit.

(being a city person, my first reaction was to ask "won't Postmates deliver McDonalds?" but even if they do that might not help you so much, I think)
we don't have postmates, we have literally 1 ubereats driver but I'm not about to pay a fee for a $5 order lol. plus I'm pretty sure the minimum order has to be like $15 or something

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Mostly people in military uniforms dancing in amusing fashion. :) Brooks created a musical called The Producers which features this number: https://youtu.be/vc_Jrc-svsM?t=1m29s
I could swear I remember seeing Mel Brooks in it, but it turns out they just dubbed his voice in one line in the movie.
Well, The Producers was also a flick (1967) and Brooks was that flicks producer/writer. I must confess this cut made me .... uncomfortable: I would have walked out on the performance, too. Thanks for the response!!!!!!!!

Reactions: FireMonkey

Rogue and Ready

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a 6-minute survey | Accept
Requester: Irene [A2005EP47NDO85] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.04] [Pay=2.45] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.94] [Fast=4.83] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=4.87] [Reviews=51] [ToS=4]
TO2: [Hrly=7.20] [Pen=0.08 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.80
Duration: 2400
Available: 1
Description: answer questions about yourself and about products/services
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
;[/td][/tr]

Reactions: turkinusa

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
we don't have postmates, we have literally 1 ubereats driver but I'm not about to pay a fee for a $5 order lol. plus I'm pretty sure the minimum order has to be like $15 or something
Nah, ubereats sucks. So does Postmates for that matter, they just deliver weird obscure stuff that I like for special occasions. Doordash is best - they have free/1.99 deliveries a lot and their minimum order tends to be around $10. Kind of wish I'd never found out that they deliver Wendy's and Jack In The Box though

(eta: ...should any of that ever become a consideration for you. which, probably not, huh. sorry.)

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Nah, ubereats sucks. So does Postmates for that matter, they just deliver weird obscure stuff that I like for special occasions. Doordash is best - they have free/1.99 deliveries a lot and their minimum order tends to be around $10. Kind of wish I'd never found out that they deliver Wendy's and Jack In The Box though

(eta: ...should any of that ever become a consideration for you. which, probably not, huh. sorry.)
I'd be in a loooot more trouble if more places delivered around here lmao. As it is, there are only 3 pizza places.

(don't be sorry, I'll probably live :p )

FireMonkey

Reaction score
Well, The Producers was also a flick (1967) and Brooks was that flicks producer/writer. I must confess this cut made me .... uncomfortable: I would have walked out on the performance, too. Thanks for the response!!!!!!!!
I enjoy satire, but I realize not everyone enjoys satire this dark. It kind of set me back on my heels the first time I discovered it. I'm sorry about the discomfort factor. That was a really nice post you created to honor your friend.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
GUYS. It's seriously something unheard of...I'm eating something WITH BROCCOLI and I don't absolutely hate it!!! I mean, it isn't very good, but I'm eating it anyway.
I asked broccoli on a dinner date years ago and it rejected me. :(

srly tho. broccoli is good if u cook it with so many spices that u drown out the broccoli flavor.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I asked broccoli on a dinner date years ago and it rejected me. :(

srly tho. broccoli is good if u cook it with so many spices that u drown out the broccoli flavor.
that's pretty much the only reason I can stand this, the broccoli pieces are huge but it's drowned in other stuff

Reactions: thedorchannel

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
aaaand now Kiddo has claimed all the brocolli for himself so I can eat the other stuff lol

Reactions: FireMonkey
Status
Not open for further replies.