Not open for further replies.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: VoterCoordinationGame-49 | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: AMT Surveys [A2AKA780E0K7FS] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.12] [Fast: 4.85] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 4.95] [Reviews: 58] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$2.00
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: You will play with other Turkers to coordinate in a Voting Game. You will receive up to $4 including bonus payable the same day
Requirements: None;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7
This is the one that autoloads in frame. Don't close and reopen. It will register as if you've done it. :)

Reactions: Michele

Achilles2357

Reaction score
has anyone tried duolingo?
I haven't tried that, but I keep hearing about it. I have tried "Fluent Forever" and "The Mimic Method". Both of these have promise. If I weren't so poor right now I might try developing something myself... I might actually...

Reactions: Peachy

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
The Japanese one is mehhhhhh
It's verrrry new. It is meh. It took forever before it came out.

EDIT Have to look at my phone. Forgot what I use for Japanese but, it was pretty good.

Last edited:

Lowestringer

Reaction score
The Japanese one is mehhhhhh
Thats the one I've tried most recently, but you're right there are better resources for Japanese imo.

As for Spanish, and probably the same for other languages as well, I felt like it was a good start but really needs to be supplemented with someone you can talk to in the language and audio reinforcement (for example, a friend of mine has taken to watching netflix in German just to have consistent exposure to it)

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Thanks for the input everybody

Was just looking for a new hobby to do in down time. Thought trying to learn a new language would be a good one

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Thats the one I've tried most recently, but you're right there are better resources for Japanese imo.

As for Spanish, and probably the same for other languages as well, I felt like it was a good start but really needs to be supplemented with someone you can talk to in the language and audio reinforcement (for example, a friend of mine has taken to watching netflix in German just to have consistent exposure to it)
That's a good idea. I could watch Spanish broadcasts of sports/shows (if that's the language I went with). I took a couple years of Spanish in high school too, but I barely came away with anything

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Thanks for the input everybody

Was just looking for a new hobby to do in down time. Thought trying to learn a new language would be a good one
Have you decided on a language? Some are easier than others. Also, think about if you're going to have to learn a new alphabet, as well.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Have you decided on a language? Some are easier than others. Also, think about if you're going to have to learn a new alphabet, as well.
Spanish would probably be most beneficial since I live in Texas.

Either Spanish, German or Polish

redtokyoboxers

the güero you cannot sweat-o
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
That's a good idea. I could watch Spanish broadcasts of sports/shows (if that's the language I went with). I took a couple years of Spanish in high school too, but I barely came away with anything
One thing I'd note, re: sports broadcasts and Spanish, is the differences between countries. I have a really hard time understanding Cubans (no clue what Yasiel Puig is saying most of the time) and Peruvians, for instance.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Spanish would probably be most beneficial since I live in Texas.

Either Spanish, German or Polish
German is a reasonably easy starter language for English speakers. But, I think you're right about benefit of Spanish, as well as it being easier to immerse yourself in Espanol because of your location. :)

Loxxed

Avada Kedavra
Banned
Reaction score
Blah so we have this room where we have basically stored everything for since like ever. Going through it cleaning stuff out and finding so many feels.

Kinda just want to :cliff: right now =/

Reactions: Jerami

Horse Feathers

There's no future in time travel.
Contributor
Reaction score
I speak Spanish already having lived in Mexico, Central America and South Texas. I always watch soccer on the Mexican stations because they are far more animated. That said, I still barely catch half of what they're saying. Mexican sportscasters talk faaaast. :wink:

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Blah so we have this room where we have basically stored everything for since like ever. Going through it cleaning stuff out and finding so many feels.

Kinda just want to :cliff: right now =/
It's nothing a can of gas and a match couldn't fix.:p

Reactions: Michele
Status
Not open for further replies.