09/02 - Step Up Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desertdarlene

Baby Shorebird and Duckling Protector
Reaction score
Lol. What was so strange about it? The format? I don't think the questions were out of the ordinary, personally. They def related to the topic.

Yeah, his mom sucks, lol. I try my best to steer him straight though. :)
It was weird because some of the questions seemed unrelated and random.

Reactions: Michele and Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Said I did this one, but I know I didn't.
IF it's the one I'm thinking, I had an issue with that too. It's because the HIT auto-loads, in frame, once accepted. Then if you close the window and come back, it reads the IP as having already loading the study. Yeah, it's the format of the HIT, I think.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Product to Interest Audit (single yes/no per HIT) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Amazon Requester Inc. - Customer Interests [A225CX8SZ86ADP] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.48] [Fast: 4.70] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 30] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $7.20/hr] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.01
Duration: 5 minutes
Available: 120
Description: Confirm labeling of products with interest (e.g. 'batman', 'sailing' etc). Single yes/no per HIT, average estimated time < 5 seconds.
Requirements: None;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

Scotty_Ole_Boy

Reaction score
Standard holiday weekend quietness, I'm assuming. It'll be me just posting HITs for the next 8 hrs.:D

Speaking of handedness, my sister, wanting her child to be unique and different, has my 7yo nephew convinced he's left-handed. He isn't. Every action, except writing, he performs with his right. He's having so much trouble in school because of it. God, she's annoying.
When I was in preschool, I was left-handed...but that wasn't "right". I can remember my first interactions with a baseball and being given a right handed mitt to use, and wearing it on my left hand. As of today, I do alot of things predominately with my right hand, but in most things I can see I favor my left. Kinda weird, but I can see where kids get messed up:) I should be left handed, as I do a lot of things predominately left-handed, but the "important" things (like writing, etc.) I do right-handed. It's all weird to me sometimes :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
When I was in preschool, I was left-handed...but that wasn't "right". I can remember my first interactions with a baseball and being given a right handed mitt to use, and wearing it on my left hand. As of today, I do alot of things predominately with my right had, but in moist things I can see I favor my left. Kinda weird, but I can see where kids get messed up:) I should be left handed, as I do a lot of things predominately left-handed, but the "important" things (like writing, etc.) I do right-handed. It's all weird to me sometimes :)
I'm a righty too but, I do a lot with my left. I've spent a lot of time thinking about it and I feel like my left is stronger and my right is more agile.

EDIT Also, I've broken my right a bunch of times. So, I had to offload some of the duties to the left. :)

DBL EDIT In my experience, most children pick their nose with their preferred hand, lol.

Last edited:

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a Survey About Your Opinion of Our Website | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Triparna Gandhi [A2XVCYGL7HN5TF] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 3.00] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 3.00] [Reviews: 3] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $0.40
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about our website after designing a t-shirt
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7
3min

Reactions: Michele

Miranda

Contributor
Reaction score
Standard holiday weekend quietness, I'm assuming. It'll be me just posting HITs for the next 8 hrs.:D

Speaking of handedness, my sister, wanting her child to be unique and different, has my 7yo nephew convinced he's left-handed. He isn't. Every action, except writing, he performs with his right. He's having so much trouble in school because of it. God, she's annoying.
My mom tried to force my first son to be right handed, but I stopped her and let him be himself. No one in my family or the kids' dad's family are left handed. I have five kids. Two girls and three boys. All of the boys are left handed.

Reactions: Jerami

Horse Feathers

There's no future in time travel.
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
has anyone tried duolingo?

Reactions: Loxxed

SleepComa

Drifting through the stars...
Reaction score
Everyone staying cool? It's 9pm yet it is freaking 85 degrees, wtf!

Status
Not open for further replies.