09/02 - Peachy Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamasheebs

Reaction score
Is anyone working on picsfromabove? I've done a few and it's mostly empty fields, I haven't tagged a single thing yet. Is this normal or am I missing something? It seems too easy.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Nice New avatar :love::love:
It's a feather from my parrot Luta, who was with me 16 years, and died a few years ago. His passing was extended, painful, and expensive, so I've waited a bit of time to get back to a pet.

Here's a picture of him in his full colors :) I've moved homes this past year, and I keep finding his feathers in unusual places, usually after a dream about him. Makes me happy :rolleyes: pic below

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It's a feather from my parrot Luta, who was with me 16 years, and died a few years ago. His passing was extended, painful, and expensive, so I've waited a bit of time to get back to a pet.

Here's a picture of him in his full colors :) I've moved homes this past year, and I keep finding his feathers in unusual places, usually after a dream about him. Makes me happy <3

OMG so beautiful. Sorry for your loss I had 2 parrots. They are wonderful. Well now I extra love the avatar!!!

Reactions: Concise

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
OMG so beautiful. Sorry for your loss I had 2 parrots. They are wonderful. Well now I extra love the avatar!!!
And I am extra glad you're my friend Gucc. Thank you for being kind to me. You're wonderful :rolleyes:

Reactions: <Gucci>

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score

Here's a picture of him in his full colors :) I've moved homes this past year, and I keep finding his feathers in unusual places, usually after a dream about him. Makes me happy :rolleyes: pic below
Wow he is lovely! I'm sorry for your loss, but how wonderful that you loved him and he knew that

Reactions: Concise and <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.