09/02 - Peachy Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't make a copy of what it said, but I'm almost positive it was 25 cent bonus for every 12 approved hits.
Ok, I'll send them a message before I go to bed this evening. It's been a week since they posted the last batch if I'm not mistaken.

D

Deleted member 526

Ok, I'll send them a message before I go to bed this evening. It's been a week since they posted the last batch if I'm not mistaken.
:D maybe they will pay if they get your email too. I hope they didn't just take off but it's starting to look that way after this long.

Reactions: <Gucci> and Tuesday

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Come on Supercv approve already :ahhh:

Reactions: <Gucci>

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I like honesty
Do you? I'm extremely compulsive and rash. Sometimes I can't keep words from coming out of my mouth when I don't mean them but sometimes I mean them a lot. I drink too much wine. I think my therapist might be too new-agey for me. I love electrolyte @electrolyte and aveline @aveline. kryss @kryssyy is sexy. I don't really like food that doesn't have a strong flavor. I always swallow because why the fuck not? I think about things over and over and over. I wish I could fly. I love stripes. My cats are the main thing between me and insanity. I want peppermint taffy. I forgot to set the timer on my boiled eggs and now they are crisped to oblivion.

Is that good?

Reactions: Kerek and kryss
D

Deleted member 526

Well dang, that would be a significant amount of money.
that's $2.09 bonus for every 100 hits. I know some people here were hamming those for days. they posted over 1,000 hits for sure, probably over 2,000.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
kryss @kryssyy come on to the music room, we don't have anyone we can consistently pick on.

Reactions: Vanyanka and kryss

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Do you? I'm extremely compulsive and rash. Sometimes I can't keep words from coming out of my mouth when I don't mean them but sometimes I mean them a lot. I drink too much wine. I think my therapist might be too new-agey for me. I love electrolyte @electrolyte and aveline @aveline. kryss @kryssyy is sexy. I don't really like food that doesn't have a strong flavor. I always swallow because why the fuck not? I think about things over and over and over. I wish I could fly. I love stripes. My cats are the main thing between me and insanity. I want peppermint taffy. I forgot to set the timer on my boiled eggs and now they are crisped to oblivion.

Is that good?
Cheaper than therapy

Reactions: kryss

carbonmonoxyd

Reaction score
These are Quals
Title: Enter the NAMEPLATE Attributes as shown in the photograph | PANDA
Requester: ORDITAL MTURK [A24XVRVYCVL791] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.20 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 5 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: We will show you a photo the name plate on an equipment item and ask you to enter various attributes if visible in the photo
Time: 10 minutes
HITs Available: 131
Reward: $0.04
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 10000;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98
it doesn't say how many you have to do, is it just 1?

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
that's $2.09 bonus for every 100 hits. I know some people here were hamming those for days. they posted over 1,000 hits for sure, probably over 2,000.

Ok, I just sent them a nice message. Mention me please if you get a response from them and I will do the same for you.

Reactions: Deleted member 526
Status
Not open for further replies.